2015 KTM RC390 TRACK/RACE BIKE FOR SALE - ALL THE GOODIES

SoCalRC390

Country flag
SOLD

KTM RC390 Race/Track bike build. Bike only has 114 miles on it. I am the original, and only, owner. No accidents or tip overs and I have the clean California Title in hand. Never taken to track or raced, although it was my intent to do that when I spent thousands of dollars to convert it over to a track/race bike. I did not want the Cup bike. I wanted better (in my opinion) parts and wanted to build it my way. I spent a lot of money and time on this bike. I have all of the stock parts to convert back if you wanted to do that, but it is a much better track/race bike than a street bike. This bike is NOT street legal as it sits. I removed the brake lights, headlight, mirrors, ignition, etc. I have all the parts, but they are not on the bike right now. This bike was being built for track days. The mods are numerous:

Air box mod and BMC race filter
Power Commander V (Should get custom dyno tune)
Emissions removal - Rottweiler canister removal kit.
ABS bypass with new bypass stainless brake lines from Spiegler. Got the kit from KTM Performance.
Tyga carbon fiber race belly, upper, and seat from Matt at Formula 390
Tyga adjustable rearsets from Formula 390
Forks were done by Matt at Formula 390, with new springs, fork oil. Springs were set for me and I am 195 pounds.
Yoshimura RS-9 Dual Exhaust - Sounds so good on this bike!
Sato Frame and fork sliders
Case protectors - KTM performance parts
Galfer front rotor
SPAL fan upgrade - cures the stock factory crap fan issue.
Ohlins rear shock from Hard Racing - Set up for me at 195 pounds.
Brembo 15 RCS brake master - Serious upgrade, especially with upgraded Galfer wave rotor, brake lines and brake pads. Serious braking now!
Driven Triple Clamp, ignition delete kit. Ignition activates with red start/stop button and electric starter starts bike. Flip red switch to turn off. No keys now, but I have the ignition and both keys.
Driven Clip Ons and bars.
New Driven grips
Upgraded Clutch lever - forget brand but think CRG, it was expensive. I also have the brake lever somewhere in the box but did not use since I have the Brembo set up.
KTM Race Stands
Pirelli Rosso II tires on it with only 114 miles but have brand new set of Dunlop Q3+ tires that I was going to use for track days.
Chicken Hawk tire warmers for this bike, brand new in the bag, never used.
KTM cover

I am sure there is more. I have the original books and both keys. I also have the stock stuff (not pictured) and some extras like extra case cover, oil filters, etc. that I will throw in. I was buying extra "track parts" that I thought I may need. I have all that stuff boxed up and around here somewhere. Bike had plates but I put it in non-operation status when I started doing the track conversion.

This bike is 99% ready for track. I was going to get a dyno tune on it and just go over everything to make sure it was "track" ready, like checking bolts, finish set up of bars and rearsets, etc. New owner needs to set that up for their preference anyway, so I am not messing with it.

Do NOT send me lowball offers. This is essentially a brand new bike with only 114 miles on it. It has been stored in a garage and was only driven on the street to break it in and get it ready for track conversion. The radiator has been flushed out and filled with Engine Ice and a new Helix 1.6 bar cap installed. I am only running Amsoil in it and I take extremely good care of my things. This bike is my loss and I am still thinking about keeping it to do track days "one day." Hard to let go a build like this. Bike is located in Los Angeles area. I will NOT ship it, that will be your responsibility. Please ask me any questions.

Send me your email and I have a lot of pics.

Attachments

• ktm.jpg
    ktm.jpg
    440.4 KB · Views: 120
  • 20210415_125419.jpg
    20210415_125419.jpg
    335.9 KB · Views: 111
  • KTM pic.jpg
    KTM pic.jpg
    351.9 KB · Views: 100
  • 20210415_130058.jpg
    20210415_130058.jpg
    359 KB · Views: 107
  • 20210415_125333.jpg
    20210415_125333.jpg
    357.5 KB · Views: 112
Last edited:

owspeed

Country flag
KTM RC390 Race/Track bike build. Bike only has 114 miles on it. I am the original, and only, owner. No accidents or tip overs and I have the clean California Title in hand. Never taken to track or raced, although it was my intent to do that when I spent thousands of dollars to convert it over to a track/race bike. I did not want the Cup bike. I wanted better (in my opinion) parts and wanted to build it my way. I spent a lot of money and time on this bike. I have all of the stock parts to convert back if you wanted to do that, but it is a much better track/race bike than a street bike. This bike is NOT street legal as it sits. I removed the brake lights, headlight, mirrors, ignition, etc. I have all the parts, but they are not on the bike right now. This bike was being built for track days. The mods are numerous:

Air box mod and BMC race filter
Power Commander V (Should get custom dyno tune)
Emissions removal - Rottweiler canister removal kit.
ABS bypass with new bypass stainless brake lines from Spiegler. Got the kit from KTM Performance.
Tyga carbon fiber race belly, upper, and seat from Matt at Formula 390
Tyga adjustable rearsets from Formula 390
Forks were done by Matt at Formula 390, with new springs, fork oil. Springs were set for me and I am 195 pounds.
Yoshimura RS-9 Dual Exhaust - Sounds so good on this bike!
Sato Frame and fork sliders
Case protectors - KTM performance parts
Galfer front rotor
SPAL fan upgrade - cures the stock factory crap fan issue.
Ohlins rear shock from Hard Racing - Set up for me at 195 pounds.
Brembo 15 RCS brake master - Serious upgrade, especially with upgraded Galfer wave rotor, brake lines and brake pads. Serious braking now!
Driven Triple Clamp, ignition delete kit. Ignition activates with red start/stop button and electric starter starts bike. Flip red switch to turn off. No keys now, but I have the ignition and both keys.
Driven Clip Ons and bars.
New Driven grips
Upgraded Clutch lever - forget brand but think CRG, it was expensive. I also have the brake lever somewhere in the box but did not use since I have the Brembo set up.
KTM Race Stands
Pirelli Rosso II tires on it with only 114 miles but have brand new set of Dunlop Q3+ tires that I was going to use for track days.
Chicken Hawk tire warmers for this bike, brand new in the bag, never used.
KTM cover

I am sure there is more. I have the original books and both keys. I also have the stock stuff (not pictured) and some extras like extra case cover, oil filters, etc. that I will throw in. I was buying extra "track parts" that I thought I may need. I have all that stuff boxed up and around here somewhere. Bike had plates but I put it in non-operation status when I started doing the track conversion.

This bike is 99% ready for track. I was going to get a dyno tune on it and just go over everything to make sure it was "track" ready, like checking bolts, finish set up of bars and rearsets, etc. New owner needs to set that up for their preference anyway, so I am not messing with it.

Do NOT send me lowball offers. This is essentially a brand new bike with only 114 miles on it. It has been stored in a garage and was only driven on the street to break it in and get it ready for track conversion. The radiator has been flushed out and filled with Engine Ice and a new Helix 1.6 bar cap installed. I am only running Amsoil in it and I take extremely good care of my things. This bike is my loss and I am still thinking about keeping it to do track days "one day." Hard to let go a build like this. Bike is located in Los Angeles area. I will NOT ship it, that will be your responsibility. Please ask me any questions.

Send me your email and I have a lot of pics.

Is your bike still available?

Thanks,

William
Santa Cruz, Ca