SOLD - 2015 RC390 RaceCup Spec Street Bike with over $6000 in upgrades

Edwardp33

Country flag
My craigslist post with a bunch of pictures

https://austin.craigslist.org/mcy/d/austin-2015-rc390-racecup-spec-street/7580189479.html

2015 RC390 RaceCup Spec Street Bike with over $6000 in upgrades

I will not respond to lowball offers. I am in no hurry to sell. If you are looking for a deal on a stock RC390 this is not your bike. If you are looking for a deal on a Race Spec RC390 this is your bike

Her name is Lucille and she is street ready, registered, and has new rubber - brand new Pirelli Rosso 3 rear and barely used Pirelli Track Day Front tire. I have a clear title in hand. This bike has been meticulously maintained with many upgrades (over$6,000) and an oil change less than 500 miles ago.

Please come get it out of my garage before I change my mind again.

This is an original RC 390 street bike that has been upgraded to Race Cup Spec. This means new exhaust and new ECU Map plus upgraded suspension. The RC390 suspensions are notoriously squishy and set up for 120 lb riders. I knew this when I purchased her and immediately upgraded the suspension. I paid $10K for this bike originally which included the WP Forks, Akrapovic Exhaust and GALFER Wave rotor. I immediately added the JRI Rear shock and later added Akra mid pipe with cat delete. If you want a complete package that you will not need to upgrade this is that bike and it is definitely priced well below what it would take to upgrade to an equivalent RC390. I am selling her because I don’t need 4 bikes, and I just got my next project bike. I can’t help it I just like project bikes.

10,093 miles – this bike has never been ridden in traffic. It was for hill country rides or track use. I am the original owner and broke it in very gently. IT has never been raced and I have not had a race license since 1994. She has been an amazing beast, and one of the most nimble bikes I have ever owned, with great power to weight ratio. I will miss her.

Lucille's upgrades include a high flow air box mod, that is standard for these bikes, to maximize horsepower. It has a custom map developed by CommonWealth Motors (Chad is a great tuner) for the Akrapovic pipe with the the mid pipe catalytic converter delete, and of course the PowerCommander 5 to support it. It also has a quick turn throttle, an upgraded Galfer front wave rotor, and Brembo RCS15 Master cylinder. She also has a Dynojet quick shifter and is set up for GP Shift. Also included is over $2500 in suspension upgrades with a JRI Shock and KTM WP front forks. This bike is perfectly dialed in for a 180LB rider. I also upgraded the fan with and added a high pressure oil cap to maximize cooling efficiency. Also on the list are an upgraded shift detent spring to optimize quick shifting in lower gears, a set of Tyga Rear Sets, and the all important steering damper, my first purchase for every one of my bikes. The bike comes with 2 aluminum wheel stands, original OEM Forks, and original street parts minus the original exhaust system

Upgrade list and prices

JRI Rear Shock rebuilt less than 1000 miles ago ~$1000

KTM WP Forks set for 180lbs ~$1450

Brembo RCS 15 Master Cylinder Reservoir Kit ~$250

Galfer 320mm Wave Rotor ~$300

Akrapovic exhaust w catalytic converter eliminator and map ~$1200

Power Commander PCV ~$450

Dynojet Quick Shifter ~$250

Shift Light Pro ~$100

Upgraded detent spring for best shifting ~$45

High Pressure Radiator Cap ~$10

Upgraded Spal Fan ~$110