Formula390

Supporting Vendor
Vendor
Country flag
It's almost that time of year again! As with prior years, this year I'm again throwing open the doors to the shop and am inviting all out for an Open House / Customer Appreciation Party, again on the Friday evening of the race weekend.

There will be Texas BBQ, Beer, Frijoles Charros, Music, Bikes, plus (presuming the weather cooperates) the standard prerequisite ranch Bonfire and marsh mallows as well.

The Annual MotoGP Weekend Open House is one of my ways of giving back to my customers and sponsored racers, and I'm very much looking forward to seeing everyone again this years event. So, if you are coming out for the races, I would love it for y'all to make it out!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Directions to the Ranch:
  • Head West on Highway 290 West.
  • Turn Left (South) at Sunset Canyon Drive.
  • Go 2 miles. At stop sign, road name changes to Dripping Springs Ranch Road
  • At the gate, code is 1209.
  • Go 1 mile.
  • There's an 801 on the fence. Head up the blacktop, keep right.
  • Park anywhere at the top of the hill, and you'll see the shop and activities going on to your Left.

Google Maps will do an excellent job of getting you here as well.
Address: 801 Dripping Springs Ranch Road, Dripping Springs, TX 78620
Google Map to the Ranch: https://goo.gl/rrXXhZ

map_to_ranch.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

fire.jpg

Formula390

Supporting Vendor
Vendor
Country flag
That's pretty out there, but I will try to make it for sure.

It's about a 25-30 minute ride/drive from COTA to the ranch... It's all highway, and unlike in Portland, speeds are FAST on the highways here. Most traffic moves at 80-85. That said, it's MotoGP weekend, so there will be an escalated number of officers on the roads. Google Maps says it's a 41 minute drive to do the 32 miles. Once you are on highways 71/290 tho, traffic moves pretty quick. :)

Formula390

Supporting Vendor
Vendor
Country flag
It's getting closer!!! Prep here at the Ranch is nearly completed. The Guest of Honor this year is a Feral Hog which is being donated by a friend with a Cattle Ranch down in Goliad, TX. It should be arriving here on Wednesday or Thursday. It'll be a quick slaughter, and then into the smoker!

Toxic-wild-boar-meat-may-have-hospitalised-family_wrbm_large.jpg

I race a RC390 here in Canada and will be a volunteer marshall at COTA for the race wknd. I would like to attend if I can talk someone into driving from the hotel. TX for the invite. parillaguy

Formula390

Supporting Vendor
Vendor
Country flag
I race a RC390 here in Canada and will be a volunteer marshall at COTA for the race wknd. I would like to attend if I can talk someone into driving from the hotel. TX for the invite. parillaguy

I would think it'd be pretty easy to convince somebody with "Hey, there's a party with free BBQ if you'll give me a lift there." :)

van.jpg

green_bread

Country flag
Have a good time with the open house and the awesome food! Im gonna miss it AGAIN this year, unfortunately. Dont even get to go to the races this year. :(