2019 RC390 - Cannot disable ABS??

Karfanatik

Country flag
Hey guys,
I've been looking around and cannot find a definitive answer on this so I was hoping to call on owners of 2019 models to help me out. I was fiddling around to see if everything functions as it should and it seems that my 2019 model doesn't have a "secret" button on the display to turn off ABS. I watched videos of the process, tried, failed. The spot where the button should be seems hollow and empty. You press it and its just a hole underneath. I went a step further and compared manuals and the 2018 manual shows this 3rd button but the 2019 manual does not. Can anybody confirm this is the case before I call up the dealership for a faulty button?
Thanks folks

Karfanatik

Country flag
Frig, why is that? Is it only that way for Canada? As far as I know, the 2018, as per manual has the ability. The website for the 2020 states that you can switch it off though the manual does not show the third instrument button. I gotta say that kinda sucks but not really a deal breaker since I would have it on 99.9% of the time. Just wanted the option and the added "feature" when selling the bike eventually.

I guess my next question would be how to disable ABS as is. Just pull a couple fuses that are related to the ABS system?