2022 Dyno results so far!

Superpacman13

Supporting Vendor
Vendor
Country flag
Attached are my first 3 dyno runs with the 2022. Rapid bike vs stock(RBvsSTK) RP exhaust equipped and tuned vs stock exhaust with tune(RPvsSTKtuned)and finally the RP with tune vs stock bike( RPvsSTK)

Attachments

• RBvsSTK.png
    RBvsSTK.png
    38.7 KB · Views: 123
  • RPvsSTK Tuned. .png
    RPvsSTK Tuned. .png
    39.3 KB · Views: 118
  • RPvsSTK.png
    RPvsSTK.png
    41 KB · Views: 122

Superpacman13

Supporting Vendor
Vendor
Country flag
Anything notable while tuning/install?
Takes more fuel in the midrange then I expected but I cannot for the life of me figure out what is causing that pair of dips in the curve, the old bike didn't really have them so I can't figure out where the difference lies.
As far as the RB install the TPS cable doesnt reach all the way to the plug so I tagged it further up the harness.

Superpacman13

Supporting Vendor
Vendor
Country flag
Does the RB allow timing adjustment? Could be that. Did you desnorkle the airbox too?
I just have the evo on the bike right now which does not do timing. I can't legally open the airbox for racing but will do some more dyno testing once my race passes next week.

bacon

Country flag
Was mostly wondering the power difference playing with the airbox would make and playing with spark at the moment. I might be wrong but it looks like the prior gen airbox would fit so that could be a fun experiment. I'm also looking into making slotted cam gears just to see if they'd be worth it but I need to fix my mill first.

morgans1980

Country flag
Attached are my first 3 dyno runs with the 2022. Rapid bike vs stock(RBvsSTK) RP exhaust equipped and tuned vs stock exhaust with tune(RPvsSTKtuned)and finally the RP with tune vs stock bike( RPvsSTK)
so if I'm reading these right, you went from ~32 to ~42 HP with the RB/RP exhaust combo?

morgans1980

Country flag
Can this be done with the EVO unit as well? What do you mean by ignition timing? Is that just a setting in the RB Racing unit or something else that needs to be added?