2022 Model Exhaust and Bodywork

Superpacman13

Supporting Vendor
Vendor
Country flag
Let me know if you are interested in getting the Sebimoto bodywork and RP WSS exhaust for the 2022 models. I will get them imported here and ready before the bikes show up in a bulk buy. Yes its ugly, yes its fast and will be the quickest way to get you on track with a 2022 model!
Thanks, Paxton.
[email protected]

Attachments

• 271202436_5289474181081561_384337457617771312_n.png
    271202436_5289474181081561_384337457617771312_n.png
    626.2 KB · Views: 97

Superpacman13

Supporting Vendor
Vendor
Country flag
Ahh, bummer. I was hoping since not a whole lot has changed on the bike, this would be another option for all the RC's, not just the new ones. Otherwise, I'll probably be ordering WSS300.
The new 2 piece frame puts the subframe mounts a lot lower and square in the way for the 2016-2021 stuff to fit so all the 22 product will be its own creation.

Superpacman13

Supporting Vendor
Vendor
Country flag
Bodywork is due next week and the first exhaust system hit my door yesterday. The RP is amazing quality and I cannot believe how good the fitment is!

AMG

Country flag
Ahh, bummer. I was hoping since not a whole lot has changed on the bike, this would be another option for all the RC's, not just the new ones. Otherwise, I'll probably be ordering WSS300.
Lol since a whole lot has not changed...it makes the 21's look so dated...

AMG

Country flag
Let me know if you are interested in getting the Sebimoto bodywork and RP WSS exhaust for the 2022 models. I will get them imported here and ready before the bikes show up in a bulk buy. Yes its ugly, yes its fast and will be the quickest way to get you on track with a 2022 model!
Thanks, Paxton.
[email protected]
Hi Paxton..why the added muffler in centre..just for noise controll ?
Could this be deleted for track only ?

AMG

Country flag
That's great Paxton..mine could have been here too but I didn't know they offered in Orange also and this would be easier to paint to a KTM colour so still a week away...

Such gd news with the quality and hope fitment is a perfect match too..

korea_rc390

Country flag
hi
i want buy RP Exhaust
how much is it ?
and
older model full system exhaust can be install to brand new model?

Last edited: