Alarm for the pesky hands of the delinquents

Motonewb

Have had a couple people sitting on the bike and moving it while I'm in the store or in class. Anyone have recommendations for an alarm system that I can put on a keychain that lets me know if someone is messing with her? :confused::confused:

Seth

Country flag
Have had a couple people sitting on the bike and moving it while I'm in the store or in class. Anyone have recommendations for an alarm system that I can put on a keychain that lets me know if someone is messing with her? :confused::confused:

This is the problem with having a newer sexy hot ass bike, everyone wants to check it out. If you had an old beat bike noone would care. I think Revzilla has an alarm iirc..

Motonewb

This is the problem with having a newer sexy hot ass bike, everyone wants to check it out. If you had an old beat bike noone would care. I think Revzilla has an alarm iirc..
So I checked those out and everyone seems to give them bad reviews. Did a little research and the Gorilla Automotive 9100 Motorcycle Alarm system seems to have really good reviews I just worry about the LED deterrent draining my battery but I commute so I ride almost every day.