HardRacing

Supporting Vendor
Country flag
AntiGravity Superlight Lithium batteries
are about 1/5 the weight of a sealed lead/acid battery.

Antigravity Batteries are Maintenance Free,
and they do NOT need to be kept on a trickle charger.

Antigravity Batteries work perfectly with your stock vehicle’s charging system,
and are very easy to install.

To lose 7-10 lbs. of weight, it would cost thousands of dollars using Carbon Fiber.

Switching to an AntiGravity Battery can help with that for a lot less $$.

Just click on the link below for more detailed information & pricing.

>> Antigravity Lightweight Lithium Batteries <<

[video=youtube;2lfDON0q12E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lfDON0q12E[/video]

antigravityBattery.jpg

antigravitybatteries1.jpg

stevieboy

Country flag
Looks good. Which battery would I put into a 1997 Yamaha FZR600? I'm not sinking any more money in the KTM.

Fasteddy

Country flag
I am running a 4 cell Li on mine, different brand but it has the same specs as the OEM battery and works fine with the one exception that 2 times the clock has reset when over cranking against compression, thumper lock, over 2000 miles so far...

I see it says only for track use on the 4 cell but I was wondering why it would be frowned upon to use it for commuting my 12-15 mile daily round trip

HardRacing

Supporting Vendor
Country flag
I see it says only for track use on the 4 cell but I was wondering why it would be frowned upon to use it for commuting my 12-15 mile daily round trip

Honestly you can use any size you want.
It just comes down to the Reserve power.
The 8 cell give you more reserve power...... if you are gambling man, you can try the 4 cell.

If the reserve power is only needed in the event the alternator goes out then it wouldn't be an issue until the alternator fails correct?

simpletty

Country flag
If the reserve power is only needed in the event the alternator goes out then it wouldn't be an issue until the alternator fails correct?

This is the number of minutes a fully charged battery at 80°F will discharge 25 amps until the battery drops below 10.5 volts.

you are correct. More reserve power obviously translates into the longer the bike will run if you have a failure whithin the charging system. A racer wouldn’t be concerned a great deal with the reserve cap and choose the light weight battery. Less weight up top the better

HardRacing

Supporting Vendor
Country flag

If you have ZERO parasitic drain on your battery,
and it starts the first time every time,
and You never leave the switch on too long........ then Reserve power is not as big of a deal.

John390

I think that if leaving your key and switch on while tuning or diagnosing etc, the 4 cell battery might become a pain in the ass. As well, if the oil is cold and the bike has high compression, one might end up having issues cranking. I wouldn't do it on a street bike. No fun at a stop a long way from home and your bike won't start. On a race bike, sure, that extra bit of weight might be worth it. Hell, even the 8 cell battery is saving you like 7 or 8 bls.

I will be going with the 8 cell. I just didn't have the knowledge as to the difference and why. Granted I'm still only little fuzzy on it for my situation (climate, config, etc.) but don't want to risk blowing through more batteries than needed.

If I purchase the battery through Hard Racing does it come charged? I have heard of people receiving batteries from other places and needing to charge them.