Anyone willing to risk small bucks on these cheap chinese Rearsets?

Formula390

Supporting Vendor
Vendor
Country flag
That's the colour of the above no? Looking to order a set for my 2017.
I've only seen them in aluminum, anodized either in natural bright, black, or orange. I have no idea what "titanium" color is. Titanium looks just like aluminum unless it's heated and then you can get some pretty iridescent coloring. I've never encountered either, especially on eBay.

Note: it's difficult to source spares for these rearsets. Usually it's easier to buy a second set if you crash so you can fix any parts you bend up.

Note ^2: I stock the full inventory of the Tyga rearsets. Ready to ship at a moment's notice. Shrug.

Formula390

Supporting Vendor
Vendor
Country flag
Thanks! I'd go Tyga for some products but the price difference with these is half to overlook.
I hear ya. Ya gets whatcha pay for with these. Will they work? Yes... Do I get 1 or 2 emails a week asking if I have spares for the Chinese rearsets? Yes as well. I never found a reliable source for spares, and buying whole kits to break them down for spares seemed like I would end up with a pile of unused parts from the kits i would invariably end up sending in to recycling so I abandoned the idea of attempting to carry them.

Rearsets without the ability to easily and quickly source spares is the big issue with them. If you drop the bike and need a footpeg and shift lever, and have to buy an entire second set to get those parts... The economics just changed fast. That's why I'm warning you is all.