Brand New RC390 race prep partout - Central Coast Cali

Rexbo

Country flag
Hey all, I'm race prepping my RC390 (didn't want to get cup bike) and have a ton of OEM parts left over that are brand new, taken off the bike with less than 200 miles on the odometer just to break in the engine, zero blemishes and completely clean. The list on the ad isn't comprehensive and more stuff is coming off the bike as I get to it. Email me if interested, parts located in central coast California, I don't really answer PMs, too many forums. [email protected], thanks!

Front under fairing things - $10 ea
Headlight - $50
OEM battery (unopened) - $40
Seat - $50
Rear pillion seat - $100
Rear side plastic fairing bits with tail light - $50
Turn signals (all 4) - $5 ea
LH side light controls - $20
Air filter - $10
License plate holder thing - $10
Kickstand assembly - $20
OEM front rake rotor - $80
Rearset assemblies - $100
Passenger Pegs - $30
Rear shock - $80
Fork cartridge internals and stock springs - $20

I also have a bunch of other items for sale as well:
Pitbull trailer restraint system currently pinned for a Ninja 250, the conversion pin kit is $100 from pit bull - $200
Galfer GSXR Brake pads (compound & PN TBD) (3 sets)
VP 5gal race fuel can - $FREE if you buy other stuff

I'll keep posting as more stuff comes off the bike.

Thanks!

Updated 12.7.2016

Last edited:

RC707

Interested in CA

Hey all, I'm race prepping my RC390 (didn't want to get cup bike) and have a ton of OEM parts left over that are brand new, taken off the bike with less than 200 miles on the odometer just to break in the engine, zero blemishes and completely clean. The list on the ad isn't comprehensive and more stuff is coming off the bike as I get to it. Email/txt me if interested, parts located in central coast California.

2015 rc390 bodywork and OEM parts

Thanks!

Hey,

Awesome you are going the Racebike route. I've seen a few at the track eat R6s alive. I'm looking forward to my first track days myself coming up here in Sonoma Co. I am super interested in the belly pan and fairings.

Thank you!

RC707

Hey,

Awesome you are going the Racebike route. I've seen a few at the track eat R6s alive. I'm looking forward to my first track days myself coming up here in Sonoma Co. I am super interested in the belly pan and fairings.

Thank you!

robenever

have any fairings for sale? or mirrors? I'm looking for the right side fairing and right side mirror good sir.

Rexbo

Country flag
@thorolda what part of the headlight brakcket/mount? I'm selling the entire headlight assembly, are you looking for the thing that also holds the dash?