Need Help cooler fan swap

kr_jrry

Country flag
hi im from sth.korea.
my eng. is kinda of shit.

i bought a 2018+ rc390 and felt its very hot in traffic jam so decide to upgrade stock fan to spal.

and then i decied to put 2 spal fan.

this is my question
i wonder should i reinforces the electricity like electrical relay or something else.

if no reinforcement causes any problems?

or just put two spal?

KTMasean

Country flag
Not sure why you would want to put 2 fans?
One fan is capable enough to bring down the temperature once is switches on especially the Italian SPAL fan.
Some stunt riders make a forced cooling system by blocking off the radiator's rear and installing a 2x fan, but I do not think this is suitable for road riding.
As for your question about the power supply for 2 fans I have not seen any mention of this from people running two fans.
When worried about the coolant temperature there is a nice little device from Trail-Tech OTT that threads into the bleed plug of your radiator and indicates the coolant temp in degrees Celcius on a clear digital display, works well for me.

kr_jrry

Country flag
Not sure why you would want to put 2 fans?
One fan is capable enough to bring down the temperature once is switches on especially the Italian SPAL fan.
Some stunt riders make a forced cooling system by blocking off the radiator's rear and installing 2x fan, but I do not think this suitable bor road riding.
As for your question about the power supply for 2 fans I have not seen any mention of this from people running two fans.

cuz i like it , i love it so thinked its cool
maybe i need to consider it again
thnx