Dealer says my RC 390 should arrive in March

bacon

Country flag
No way!!!! Any idea of how long it takes for shipping once it starts movement?

Last edited:

jazzyjeff311

Country flag
KTM customer service messaged me back and stated to expect LATE SUMMER. Might as well call it a 23' model by then. Not sure what I'm going to do yet.

DavidSim

Country flag
That isn't released in the US yet either...... Not to mention it's cheap Chinese parts/manufacturing. Not sure I like that option either.
Actually, many bikes have Chinese parts in them already, the RC390 is built in India, not to mention that KTM owns 49% of CFMoto.

KTM and CFMOTO have partnered since 2011, and the partnership has been expanding in scope ever since.

CFMoto is a Chinese manufacturer and they break the mold of terribly made products coming from China. They keep up with their competition and are growing in popularity. CFMoto UTVs are built tough and their power and ability keep up with top name brands in North America.

The CFMoto 800MT is based on the same engine platform as the KTM's 799 cc KTM LC8 parallel-twin unit. It is just one of the engines produced by CF Moto for KTM.

jazzyjeff311

Country flag
Actually, many bikes have Chinese parts in them already, the RC390 is built in India, not to mention that KTM owns 49% of CFMoto.

KTM and CFMOTO have partnered since 2011, and the partnership has been expanding in scope ever since.

CFMoto is a Chinese manufacturer and they break the mold of terribly made products coming from China. They keep up with their competition and are growing in popularity. CFMoto UTVs are built tough and their power and ability keep up with top name brands in North America.

The CFMoto 800MT is based on the same engine platform as the KTM's 799 cc KTM LC8 parallel-twin unit. It is just one of the engines produced by CF Moto for KTM.
I checked out a local CFMoto dealer because your post made me curious. I threw a leg over a couple of their 300SS's. I will say that the 300SS felt very cheap. The 450 looks pretty damn cool but the dealer had no idea when they would start coming in. Their guess was next year.

bacon

Country flag
Sorry I couldn't figure out how to post pictures on here till just now. Thing is too much fun. If you have a deposit then keep it and get one.PXL_20220714_001041578_adobe_express.jpeg