Information Discacciati Front Caliper

ChrisW

Country flag
Hi,
I have ordered a Discacciati front calliper. Couldn’t find any info or reviews from anyone about it so I took a punt and bought one.
Cnc billet ergal. 4x34mm pistons.
I will report back once I get it and fit it up.
52F5AC9C-7F7B-4784-BD36-FF7227A7FCFF.jpeg52F5AC9C-7F7B-4784-BD36-FF7227A7FCFF.jpeg

ClydeXreY

Country flag
Hi,
I have ordered a Discacciati front calliper. Couldn’t find any info or reviews from anyone about it so I took a punt and bought one.
Cnc billet ergal. 4x34mm pistons.
I will report back once I get it and fit it up.
View attachment 6969View attachment 6969
Dang these look killer.. I thought Discacciati only made the 2 piston ones for 80mm mounts, I nearly ordered those LOL.. update us as soon as you get this fitted dude ..

ChrisW

Country flag
The caliper eventually arrived and did not fit my 2020 model. It’s not billet ergal as stated on their website, it’s a cast aluminium that has been cnc machined to shape.
If you hand a 2014-2016 it would fit if you had a 320mm disc.
The problem is the mounting bracket which places the caliper 10mm too far out on the disc .
Discacciati were not that helpful to resolve the problem.

HardRacing

Supporting Vendor
Country flag
The caliper eventually arrived and did not fit my 2020 model. It’s not billet ergal as stated on their website, it’s a cast aluminium that has been cnc machined to shape.
The problem is the mounting bracket which places the caliper 10mm too far out on the disc .
Could you not make a 10mm shim plate to raise the caliper up for clearance on the rotor ?

KTMLaos

Country flag
I run a Taiwanese Frando, MC plus Calliper.
Straight bolt on and the set-up feels better/harder/less spongy.

Attachments

• CalliperResized.jpg
    CalliperResized.jpg
    358.8 KB · Views: 13

Krisdaz

Country flag
Thanks for the update Chris.
I'd in fact contacted them last year and asked if this would fit the 2015 with the 320 rotor and the reply I got was :
The caliper with braket was made for the 2020 model with a 320 disc,.
I don't know if the models before had another offset.
🤷‍♂️

KTMLaos

Country flag
Interesting as I run it on my Duke 390 2015.
If running a 300 or 320 brake rotor makes no difference to the calliper.
You will, as with the OE callipers, get the 2x 10mm spacers and longer calliper bolts. (obviously)

Thanks for the update Chris.
I'd in fact contacted them last year and asked if this would fit the 2015 with the 320 rotor and the reply I got was :

🤷‍♂️