for sale in socal, 2015 RC 390 Cup plus extras

avs

Country flag
Sold. For sale. A Cup bike with supersport engine built by GreyArea and upgraded suspension (GP fork inserts, Penske shock) for unrestricted spring rate selection. Rottweiler fairing stay, KOSO tach so you can actually see the rpm!, there is space for OEM display below the KOSO tach if you want to put it back on. Akra cat-less midpipe, Driven top triple, keyless ignition and fuel cap. Chad Wells flashed the ECU to current Cup spec and his PCV mapping.

The engine is like new, with 5 track days. oil/filter was changed every other day, and valves were just checked, all were in spec. the Grey engine has ti valve keepers. all the OEM parts are included. Asking $6000, will include the original engine for $500 extra, I just posted pics of the spare engine in the parts section.
rc1.JPGrc1a.JPGrc2.JPGshareIMG_1090.JPG

Last edited:

avs

Country flag
adding a list of extra's included, a work in progress. (it got a lot of love during the pandemic shutdown!)
ABBA stand and pittbull trs pins
Air box mod and K&N filter
Power Commander V (with Chad Wells' Mapping for unrestricted airbox)
R&G Case protectors and 2 2015 leftside KTM performance parts covers (ebay purchase of RHS clutch cover got me a 2nd LHS!)
SPAL fan upgrade
GP fork inserts with 0.9, Penske shock from GP susp. 750 spring works for me at 205 pounds.
Driven Triple Clamp, motion pro throttle and starter, woodcraft ignition delete, still have the ignition and both keys.
Driven tank cap and Clipons
domino grips
Pirelli supercorsa sc2 front and TD rear, (a popular setup for local club racers)
SV racing tire warmers for this bike, light use on early winter mornings.
spare radiator

Last edited: