Fuse taps for Wideband Commander 2

Tom

I love the job HardRacing did with this kit. The videos, the closed loop tuning, this is really a must have for any Power Commander owner. That being said, the fuse taps you guys supply could use a little work. I just installed one of these:

www.amazon.com/10-Pack-Add-circuit-Adapter/dp/B01DYQM6EO/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1549609381&sr=8-3&keywords=fuse+tap

I didn't buy the 10 pack but I did buy the assorted 4 pack just to be sure which adapter I needed. Top fuse on the tap goes to the pig tail, the empty bottom slot is for the fuse you pulled out, to complete the circuit. Both fuses create circuits that are independent of each other.

Last edited:

HardRacing

Supporting Vendor
Country flag
I love the job HardRacing did with this kit. The videos, the closed loop tuning, this is really a must have for any Power Commander owner. That being said, the fuse taps you guys supply could use a little work. I just installed one of these:

www.amazon.com/10-Pack-Add-circuit-Adapter/dp/B01DYQM6EO/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1549609381&sr=8-3&keywords=fuse+tap

I didn't buy the 10 pack but I did buy the assorted 4 pack just to be sure which adapter I needed. Top fuse on the tap goes to the pig tail, the empty bottom slot is for the fuse you pulled out, to complete the circuit. Both fuses create circuits that are independent of each other.

Thanks for the positive feedback.

Definitely, appreciate it.

ia02

Country flag

Great tip. Will probably be heading this route soon.