have you tried a 16x18 MC?

avs

Country flag
i have a 16x18 brembo MC in the drawer from another project that never got used. my bike is a '15 cup version with the larger brake rotor. has anyone used this MC? the general advice is the rcs15 which i presume is comparable to a 15x18 to 15x20.

so this would produce a little less lever movement with a firm feel. this sounds promising, but i need to do something to match the brake line to the new orientation.
has anyone real experience with this setup? is it worth dealing with the brake line rework?

thanks for the help,

kostean

Country flag
Would like to get some comments also from anyone who has replaced the original 390 master brake cylinder with Brembo rcs15 to know if this does perform any better of the original?

hamsandwich

Country flag
few guys are running the rcs and like it. im running the mc below and like it . Before that i had the accossato and it leaked. not awesome. one thing, if you decide to go with the brembo racing mc, make sure to safety wire the pivot pin. it is known to fall out of the assembly causing an obvious problem.

YXKge6_5yZXQZ0LaQ4yB5w1pVz_wozVGlOl_X9IN_BeUoTcurACVRqDzNavKqlPbeLwNh09t4-FjRuCyj0A2fiA2ipQZkww1bPIC0vgBVpOojYUl=s0-d-e1-ft
Brembo Racing 16x16 Billet RadialBrake Master Cylinder (Standard Lever) - XR01130
[/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

avs

Country flag
What sort of feel do you have with 16x16? Is it just really light 1-2 finger braking or does it need a good squeeze to get full brakes?