KTM or Bust?

FrenchieHero

Country flag
99391598_614.jpg Kind of feeling lost here folks. Bikes in the shop. Might cost me 2 grand in repairs, low km head gasket gone.

What happened to modern high quality in bikes? I always thought KTM was the pinnacle of the motorcycling world but it appears not. Heck my kawasaki ninja you could give a good rip on and it would be

bulletproof to the core.

I just don't know where to go from here. When I pay my bill and get my bike back...do I keep it? Or do I sell it off and just move on, to a different brand of bike. At this point I feel like moving back to kawasaki, or yamaha. How soon will the head gasket just blow again? Crazy a 2015 modern day bike would give out like that.

I tried for goodwill warranty but looks like I might just get swept under the rug being a 3rd owner. Anywho, feel free to post cool pictures of your bike, maybe i'll hold on to her. At this point, probably sell her once repairs are done.

Good morning,

We've been in contact with Action.

They will probably works on your unit in August, no specific date provided for the moment. It will depends of their appointment's schedule alreay planned in the last weeks.

If delaer think something could be cover, they will provide information requested by our Technical department.

Issue experienced could happened but not at 11,000km. Usually it will appears at 2,000km and less.

For this reason, with the information provided, we don't see how we could cover this unit as warranty is over since 2017.

Also, we have no idea how many owners had the bike before you, either the type of maintenance and the type of riding this unit had.

We will let Action taking the decision once they will work on your unit later in the summer.

Best regards,

Martine

CUSTOMER SERVICE