Let's see your RC

dan668s

Country flag
My 14 y/o sons 2022-model.
This picture was taken last weekend as I was running in his engine.

Now we start taking it apart to build a race bike 78AF2D3F-B413-40ED-81D9-D981D50FBE3B.jpeg

StuffinThings

Country flag
respectfully, no
the new fairing design increases top speed by 8MPH alone...
the only real negative on the 2022 is the exhaust and lack of bellypan. Which get changed for racing anyways....

Honestly, the front of the old RC looks less like a street bike and more of an adventure, also...

Pics don't do it justice either, in person there's not much contest IMHO

Karfanatik

Country flag
the only real negative on the 2022 is the exhaust and lack of bellypan. Which get changed for racing anyways....

Honestly, the front of the old RC looks less like a street bike and more of an adventure, also...

Correct me if I'm wrong but the limiting factor with top speed with the previous gen is the sprockets/rev limiter. Also not sure where you see the ADV style in the previous gen but hey, they're your eyes, not mine.

StuffinThings

Country flag
Correct me if I'm wrong but the limiting factor with top speed with the previous gen is the sprockets/rev limiter. Also not sure where you see the ADV style in the previous gen but hey, they're your eyes, not mine.
Corrected. lol the 2022 looks like a street bike... the old ones don't.

Karfanatik

Country flag
Corrected. [/URL]
lol the 2022 looks like a street bike... the old ones don't.
You didn't correct anything. That article mentions that it hits 111mph, cool. What's the gearing on the bike? Better aero might get you to top speed quicker but its still gearing/rev limiter that determines true max speed. Old RC could hit 111mph with a simple sprocket change.

I won't reply back on the looks. You like it so that's all there is to it. Like the old RC, its love or hate.

Hubn

Country flag

I dont know man, i really like the old design plus the hidden exhaust looks amazing imo

PS: the new exhaust looks like the fart gun from the first minions movie

randycastell

Country flag
Thank for sharing! In the spirit of things, here is my 2022 below. Just got delivery 10/22/22. :^)

Attachments

• IMG_6125.jpg
    IMG_6125.jpg
    964.1 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:

StuffinThings

Country flag
I dont know man, i really like the old design plus the hidden exhaust looks amazing imo

PS: the new exhaust looks like the fart gun from the first minions movie
I mean youi can just take the exhaust pipe off... it has the resonator. I don't like the exhaust pipe, its not like anyone keeps their stock exhaust though... KTM says its derived from their motoGP exhaust though.

DropjawRC390

Country flag
Here is my current version of mine... Wrapped in Orange Carbon Fiber

Attachments

• bike new 2.jpg
    bike new 2.jpg
    880.7 KB · Views: 4
  • bike new.jpg
    bike new.jpg
    496.3 KB · Views: 4