Master Cylinders -- A Comparison of Appropriate Application

ToraTora

Country flag
Setting up the Brakes

Scarecrow--very creative

Psycho--still looking forward to seeing what you come up with in your design. The Crow's illustrations make it look like a good challenge!

HDR--true he's giving up the advantages of a radial mount, but then he gets the advantages of a much better caliper too.

I'm sure at some point people are just going to say screw it and swap out an entire front end that has decent forks, brakes, and what not. That's typically what has happened with the Mito. I did a lot of research for mine looking to do upgrades. I ended up sticking with the stock brake, because I found the SP fork kit, and the SP wheels. Could have gone for more, but it's way more bike than I can ride so I'm pleased with it. ;)

file-29.jpg

psych0hans

Country flag
Scarecrow--very creative

Psycho--still looking forward to seeing what you come up with in your design. The Crow's illustrations make it look like a good challenge!

HDR--true he's giving up the advantages of a radial mount, but then he gets the advantages of a much better caliper too.

I'm sure at some point people are just going to say screw it and swap out an entire front end that has decent forks, brakes, and what not. That's typically what has happened with the Mito. I did a lot of research for mine looking to do upgrades. I ended up sticking with the stock brake, because I found the SP fork kit, and the SP wheels. Could have gone for more, but it's way more bike than I can ride so I'm pleased with it. ;)

file-29.jpg

RC8 forks bolt right in, you just need to fab spacers to use the stock axle. You would also need a 320mm brake rotor and a 100mm caliper.

Brembo caliper support for axial mount 40mm pitch has been completed.
This time, we asked the production to the factory, which is in the area where I live.
This factory is built also prototype of Canon Inc.
006.JPG014.jpg

Upgrade of the front brake system is completed
Improved braking performance and controllability
016.jpg013.jpg001.jpg
It was very hard to do the same thing, recommend are not

psych0hans

Country flag
Looking good buddy. It's amazing how much my brakes have improved, even with the shitty pads I'm using. I'm looking forward to getting some decent pads now and then seeing the difference. Maybe SBS RS Sintered pads or something similar.