Motorcycle BackPack?

shortpballer

I'm in the market for a nice backpack. Are there any that allow for the speed hump on my Jacket to stick out still? I have a photography backpack I use now and it seems to squish my hump every time I ride, so it doesn't look as good as it used to.

Willasan

Check out Kriega. I have an R25 and an R3. I've worn both with a full suit with hump and had no issues except a resize of the straps. They are expensive, but the quality is undeniable. The best part is the harness, it's worth the money alone if you ride a lot. It's just that comfortable.

Wa2fst

Country flag
I have the no drag ogio mach 3 back pack. I dont notice it with my hump. Sort of like a turtle shell back pack. I use the crap out of it

YouTube

IMO ogio makes quality bags. Ive have their golf bags, gear bags, back packs very good stuff

Last edited:

ShinySideUp

I ride with a Chrome Citizen messenger bag from my hipster fixed gear riding days lol. No experience with a humped jacket but I would imagine it wouldn't be pushing down on it much.

thisisbenji

Check out Kriega. I have an R25 and an R3. I've worn both with a full suit with hump and had no issues except a resize of the straps. They are expensive, but the quality is undeniable. The best part is the harness, it's worth the money alone if you ride a lot. It's just that comfortable.

Yup, I have a Kriega R20, it's amazing​, I highly recommend it.

Seth

Country flag
dainese_d_exchange_large_backpack_black_anthracite_fluo_yellow_detail.jpg

Dainese D-Exchange. Super fast to put on and take off. Magnetic closer in the front is quick quick quick. Comfy and takes a back protector. High vis options. Holds your shoes, lunch and laptop. Super roomy. Looks excellent on the RC 390. A little bit expensive vs a non motorcycle backpack but you get what you pay for. 5 stars!