Need help please

jokerio

Hello,
I'm trying to find someone in Europe that would be willing to help me with the purchase of the rear-view mirrors (with built in turn signals). and,
the euro-style rear turn indicators for the RC390. Plus, help shipping to California.
KTM part #'s as follows…
Mirrors-
90512041044, 90512040044

Rear indicators-
90514036000, 90514035000

Any help would be greatly appreciated..

JKBC

You don't need mirrors since you've got the mirrors of the rest of the world...without the LED's installed...and instead a US DOT labeled/removable/same size and shape as the LED's cover at the same spot. Remove the cover and you'll see a hole for the wiring to reach the LED's. Now assuming the US bikes (which we in Canada get also) have the same wiring harness as the rest of the world, which may not be the case, you just need to buy the LED's which must surely be a part you can buy from KTM dealers in the rest of the world. You should try emailing a KTM dealer in either the UK or India where English is spoken unless you know Deutsche since the Germans often have all bases covered better. Pics are my mirrors. Being electrical I'd be wary of buying cheap Chinese made copies.
(US) DOT cover where LEDs go 1.jpg(US) DOT cover where LEDs go 2.jpg(US) DOT cover where LEDs go 3.jpg(US) DOT cover where LEDs go 4.jpg

Last edited:

jokerio

You don't need mirrors since you've got the mirrors of the rest of the world...without the LED's installed...and instead a US DOT labeled/removable/same size and shape as the LED's cover at the same spot. Remove the cover and you'll see a hole for the wiring to reach the LED's. Now assuming the US bikes (which we in Canada get also) have the same wiring harness as the rest of the world, which may not be the case, you just need to buy the LED's which must surely be a part you can buy from KTM dealers in the rest of the world. You should try emailing a KTM dealer in either the UK or India where English is spoken unless you know Deutsche since the Germans often have all bases covered better. Pics are my mirrors. Being electrical I'd be wary of buying cheap Chinese made copies.
Thanks, Here are the part numbers for just the L.E.D.'s for the front mirrors…
90514026000 (right)
90514025000 (left)
Anyhelp !

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-08-16 at 9.48.08 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2015-08-16 at 9.48.08 AM.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 242
Last edited:

JKBC

Hey jokerio contact this place in the UK
Trevor Pope Motorcycles, Parts, Spares, Accessories and more
Front LED's.JPGFront LED's b.JPGFront LED's c.JPGFront LED's d.JPG
Hey that shows the high beam as a 65W H9. Ours have 55W H11's for both beams...you can even easily read that on them if you look where they are. H11's can be had in a way bigger selection of makes and lumens, etc than H9's but 10 more watts should be a big difference.

Last edited:

JKBC

Well I just sent in this inquiry and hope they answer favorably.
I'd likely buy the rears too if they are LED's and whether or not I'd actually use them I don't know because the ones we have are maybe more visible/safer.
Front LED's e.JPG

psych0hans

Country flag
Hello,
I'm trying to find someone in Europe that would be willing to help me with the purchase of the rear-view mirrors (with built in turn signals). and,
the euro-style rear turn indicators for the RC390. Plus, help shipping to California.
KTM part #'s as follows…
Mirrors-
90512041044, 90512040044

Rear indicators-
90514036000, 90514035000

Any help would be greatly appreciated..

Hi, if you want I can sell you my take off mirrors.