Parting Out 2015 RC390 - 7k Miles

KTMKane

Country flag
I'm parting out my 2015 RC390. The bike had just over 7k miles on it when I took it apart. The bike has never been down and is stock except for a smoked screen and a tidy tail.

Pickup in the SF Bay Area (Berkeley/Oakland) or I can ship. Prices are without shipping., small items I can put in a small box will ship for $10-$15, awkward shaped or large stuff like forks I'll get you a shipping quote.

I've only posted an abbreviated list, but let me know what you need.

Frame - $400
Front Wheel - $150
Rear Wheel - $240
Radiator - $100
Dash/Gauge - $200
Tank - $150
Fork Tubes - $300
Ignition and side lock with 2 keys
Kickstand - $70
Tank - $100
Brakes - $150
Headlight
etc

Last edited:

KTMKane

Country flag
The engine blew a coolant pump seal. It's currently sitting in my garage without the head or cylinder. I'm happy to sell it but it needs a rebuild.

KTMKane

Country flag
The head is still in great shape. Has honing marks still visible, the engine was shut off immediately when the seal broke. I quickly realized there was some coolant in my oil so I did not attempt to restart the bike.

john13

Country flag
Can you send the clutch basket? The silver piece with 3 prongs to hold the springs. Not sure how much you want to break apart the engine

KTMKane

Country flag
All fairings are sold. Triple is sold. Tank cover is sold (tank is not).

Original list has been updated.

Last edited:

dhl

Country flag
Hey mate. In dire need of a radiator by end of today. Are you still available? I can drive to the Bay Area.