Pazzo levers now available

Treachery

Country flag
I had inquired to Pazzo Racing back in the spring as to whether they had a fitment for the RC. At the time they did not, and they were not yet in development. Well, good on 'em, they're available now. Here's what I got:

F-39/K-390 are the part#’s for the pair.

RC125 2014-2015
RC200 2014-2015
RC390 2014-2015
390 Duke 2014-2015

I have no connection to Pazzo, and no experience with them on the RC...yet. Just gotta decide whether to pony up and see if they fit better than the Asian-sourced ones I have on now.

JKBC

When I had my 1,000km service last Saturday done I asked the parts department to email the prices of the nice folding KTM levers in the Power parts catalog...as well as the KTM rear stand and a couple of other things....their internet connection with where-ever was down and I live 105kms away.
As far as Asian sourced the Chinese (1.4 billion and counting) certainly respond quickly as you can see by Googling 'KTM RC 390 parts, aliexpress'...don't know about dealing with Alibaba but I suppose they aren't crooks?...however in terms of quality of the parts and how they fit I think it would be buyer beware. Looks like the eBay levers there's a thread about are probably OK. Check out this set which has lots of big HD pictures if you scroll down Fits KTM 200/390 DUKE RC390 Motorcycle Accessories Folding Brake Clutch Levers Hand Grips Orange-in Levers, Ropes & Cables from Automobiles & Motorcycles on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group
I will likely buy the genuine KTM levers unless they are really shocking in price.

Last edited:

UMZenki

i raced with chinese levers for well over a year and they hold up just fine. as far as rearsets and other functional hard parts, i would be cautious, but for primarily cosmetic pieces the quality is good enough.

morssolis

I consider levers quite functional. I have the Chinese ones on my rc now, and they have a lot of play. If the adjuster joint bolt on the brake lever snaps because they used a cheap part, your in some serious trouble. Levers do not do much, but they are a major safety concern. The ASV's on my CBR are solid.

i raced with chinese levers for well over a year and they hold up just fine. as far as rearsets and other functional hard parts, i would be cautious, but for primarily cosmetic pieces the quality is good enough.

A1VW2NV

Country flag
If I'm reading this right, they are cheaper than the KTM version? But I can't seem to find a pic of the actual levers on their site.

JKBC

If I'm reading this right, they are cheaper than the KTM version? But I can't seem to find a pic of the actual levers on their site.
Here Pazzo Racing - Performance Sportbike Custom Levers there's more than one page. Click on any picture and then you can go through a slideshow in good quality.
I've decided to order a pair of black, short non-folding ones from the KTM dealer I bought my bike at.

The folding Pazzo's may be more than those folding KTM levers but the non-folding are a little less and they sure look good.
Folding vs non-folding Pazzo Racing - Performance Sportbike Custom Levers

Last edited:

A1VW2NV

Country flag
Here Pazzo Racing - Performance Sportbike Custom Levers there's more than one page. Click on any picture and then you can go through a slideshow in good quality.
I've decided to order a pair of black, short non-folding ones from the KTM dealer I bought my bike at.
The folding Pazzo's may be more than those folding KTM levers but the non-folding are a little less and they sure look good.
Folding vs non-folding Pazzo Racing - Performance Sportbike Custom Levers ...hey if you're lucky that's in CDN dollars?

I thought the same!lol But on the order page, they are listed @ $199 US.

JKBC

Oh ya sorry (..hey if you're lucky that's in CDN dollars?) I noticed that later and deleted that from my post.
Well A1VW2NV you're in Washington State...gives you a reason to shop across the border!...get a case of Hell's Gate lager while you're at it.
Today's exchange rate is...
July 31,2015 exchange.JPG

Last edited: