Problem with paypal checkout

psych0hans

Country flag
Hi guys, I'm trying to place an order on your site but it's being a bit glitchy. I want to pay using paypal but it's getting stuck where it asks for credit card details. I'm attaching a pic below.

Checkout – MNNTHBX 2017-04-12 14-13-48.jpg

D

Deleted member 452

Did you try to call or email them? Using a 3rd party forum isn't the most efficient way to contact a business.

MNNTHBX

Supporting Vendor
Country flag
Hi guys, I'm trying to place an order on your site but it's being a bit glitchy. I want to pay using paypal but it's getting stuck where it asks for credit card details. I'm attaching a pic below.

View attachment 3755
Shoot us an email to [email protected] and we'll send you a direct PP invoice. During our site upgrade, PP had a backside issue causing some odd things to happen, so we blocked that one form of payment for a few days. Sorry for the added hassle, but if you contact us, we can get you shipped today.

Greg

psych0hans

Country flag
Did you try to call or email them? Using a 3rd party forum isn't the most efficient way to contact a business.
Wasn't this section of the forum created specifically for customer interaction?

Shoot us an email to [email protected] and we'll send you a direct PP invoice. During our site upgrade, PP had a backside issue causing some odd things to happen, so we blocked that one form of payment for a few days. Sorry for the added hassle, but if you contact us, we can get you shipped today.

Greg

Cheers! I do like your new site much better. I'll email you from my paypal email so you can send me an invoice.

MNNTHBX

Supporting Vendor
Country flag
Wasn't this section of the forum created specifically for customer interaction?

I didn't think so but I could be wrong...
Within reason, yes, and no. Our site is monitored nonstop. Forums, every couple days. There's just too many, and not enough hours in the day. Going through the site allows us to organize and record the conversation better as well, which is a huge help to all involved when support goes long term.

psych0hans

Country flag
Within reason, yes, and no. Our site is monitored nonstop. Forums, every couple days. There's just too many, and not enough hours in the day. Going through the site allows us to organize and record the conversation better as well, which is a huge help to all involved when support goes long term.
To be honest I was looking for a contact form to get in touch and when I couldn't find it, I just posted here.