Racetech fork springs

m3hl

Country flag
You might want to include the spring weight... and your location.... and the price....

simpletty

Country flag
0.90KG SPRINGS RACETECH used for a couple months then switched to cartridges. Retail 130, ill take 75USD OBO plus shipping. located north of the 49th parallel (o-canada). Shipping to anywhere in the usa usually runs no more than30USD AND TAKES 5 -7 BUSINESS DAYS. I can include the spacers that I had made for the forks as well to save you the time messing around with them. Racetech website has oil type and proper levels if you are a do-it yourselfer. Big upgrade from the doughy front end. I used these for a few track days and they were great.

John390

simpletty, couple of questions.

Is there a place you can get good directions on how to change the springs and oil in the forks?

I am handy with tools and have lots of them, but I have no idea how to do it.

also, I have a 2018, so is it the same springs as mine?

the Racetech thing calls for a 0.87 spring, and yours is 0.9. There is a .85 and a .9 I suspect I think the bigger one would be right, as I have upgraded the rear to a 600lb spring(10.7 IIRC) on an R6 shock.

Oh, I'm also in Canada as well, so maybe the shipping would be easier for ya. If its the right springs for me and I can do it myself.

simpletty

Country flag
You need heat gun, wire brush, fork clamp, pin wrench, a few basic sockets/wrenches. The worst part is taking the tubes apart since they loctite the crap outta them at the factory. I used a vice and a strap wrench to loosen the tubes. But broke two strap wrenches in the progress, there is a video online of a guy installing cartridges, not springs so it should give you a basic idea of disassembly. I would suggest getting the rc manual for it, gives all the torque values/procedures ect.