RAL code for frame Orange

Hello.

I would like to use the same orange as frame and wheels on part of the fairing.
I try to find the color code of the Orange used, but I fond sometimes RAL 2004, and sometimes RAL 2009.
Maybe, depending of the KTM the orange changed?

Do you have the info about the color code of the Orange used on RC?

Thanks
Capture.JPG

cornerslider

I found a "rattle can" of aftermarket KTM orange on eBay that worked pretty well. I'll try to post a picture of it after I get home from work. As you probably know, KTM doesn't offer any paint for touch-ups.....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Treachery

Country flag
You might be able to get a body shop to "shoot" it with their color analyzer and give you an approximate code; that's as close as my uneducated guess can get me.

Botts

Country flag
Several automotive paint manufacturers have the paint color code for KTM orange. I had my paint supply store make up a can of touchup spray and it matches perfectly without me having to worry about finding the right CMS name.

RGB (designed for displays) is not a good way to identify a color that is being used for paint. Pantone and RAL work well, but you need physical chips to work from.

For paint: get your paint shop to make it based on either saying I've got a KTM RC390 and need the orange paint, or having them make a custom paint match for you.
For print: RAL 2009 is the closest and the official KTM brand color.
For computer display: Pantone 021 isn't correct, it looks the best since all of the oranges are out of gamut for sRGB.

The closest matching vinyl wrap for our bikes is Oracal 970RA in 363 Orange.

The white on our bikes is RAL 9003, but if you're doing web/computer display stuff, just use straight white.