RC 390 High Mount Exhaust Options

Kapila

Country flag
I want to start a thread for people who are interested in getting a high mount exhaust system for the RC 390, and to go over some of the available options for the bike. If you have one of these systems please state the brand and any positives, negatives, or just any feedback you may have on the product.

Kapila

Country flag
I Want to start by saying I am in the market for an exhaust system and I have been considering the high mount style due to the fact that it’s just out of the way and looks really damn good. I also want to install a powercommanderV On my bike so I want to decide which exhaust to get before I install it. I’ve been looking at the Tyga, werkes, and dominator systems or possibly going with the AliExpress special. If anyone has input on these systems or any other please share.
Thanks

McRc390

Country flag
I also have the TYGA - had it tuned with a power commander and Dyno session. They sound great improve the power delivery and can really take a beating at the track which I had to find out the hard way ;)

Attachments

• IMG_7424.JPG
    IMG_7424.JPG
    745 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_7425.JPG
    IMG_7425.JPG
    707.7 KB · Views: 21

Kapila

Country flag
i know im going to get knocked for this, but ended up going with the aliexpress special.. bought the mid pipe and silencer separate. at least its real carbon fiber. lol
.rc390exhaust.jpg

mikesloop

Country flag
I want to start a thread for people who are interested in getting a high mount exhaust system for the RC 390, and to go over some of the available options for the bike. If you have one of these systems please state the brand and any positives, negatives, or just any feedback you may have on the product.
Hi, I have grp muffler and decat pipe on my rc390.
The kit has baffle cones and made from stainless steel. Very light weight.