Rc 390 r

Corcraft

Country flag
I'm thinking about selling my 2018 rc 390 r. Just 1700 miles. I don't know a lot about these bikes other than they are rare. Could someone give me an idea what to ask for it? I'm in Martinsville, Va.

ReidMcT

Premium Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Country flag
Somewhere around $3800-$4000 in NORMAL times. Now is not normal. Unlike most springtimes, it is buyers market due to virus. Many potential buyers now lack money. Interstate buyers are limited by travel restrictions. Etc. It is hard for me to formulate an estimate of what the price would have to be to actually sell the bike now.

Oh, and the RC390 is not rare.

wkper

Country flag
It really depends on how many of them even made it overseas, the ones for sale in Germany hover around 5k euros, but they have 0 km/miles on them. The ones that have a few miles are still very low mileage bikes, they go for around 4,5k.

Corcraft

Country flag
So that's roughly $5000- $5500. Maybe I'll hang onto it a while till most of them are crashed haha. I know 1 just sold here for $9,000 with the optional kit which is very rare. I don't know the miles on that 1 but was raced I think.

Last edited:

Corcraft

Country flag
If think about could probably sell all the R parts for around $4k with trade. I'm not familiar how plug and play the computers are, the R is turned up about 10% but idk how interchangeable it is. But would still have a $4k bike in US with all parts sold and swapped. I'll probably do a no reserve auction on ebay sometime next month for whole bike if I still have it. I will post here if I do incase anyone here wants to check it out.

Unless I decide to keep. Haven't road it yet bc cant tag with dmv closed. I have a few bikes but plan to ride it some b4 I sell it, hopefully I don't fall in love lol. Right now 1 owner 1700 miles.

Corcraft

Country flag
Dern, this bike is fun. Hands down the most fun bike that I have ridden on backroads but I don't need it.

It's on Ebay if anyone is looking for 1, no Reserve.