RC 390 Wiring Diagram

Ausracer

Hi All, just wondering if anyone has a wiring diagram for the RC390. I have a 2014 Duke diagram but notice there are some significant differences. Any help would be appreciated. Cheers.

TZMike

I picked up a CD of the service manual yesterday from the local dealer. have not chekced but expect the wiring diagram is included...

Fasteddy

Country flag
I picked up a CD of the service manual yesterday from the local dealer. have not chekced but expect the wiring diagram is included...

If there is a part number for the manual CD could you post that for us?

Thanks
Fasteddy

TZMike

Hi All,

Sorry, was away for a day. Here is the part number for the CD service manual: 3206215. $25.19 plus tax

Mike

Formula390

Supporting Vendor
Vendor
Country flag
Thanks for the part no, ordered one from the dealer today should have it in a few days. Cheers (price $75Au)

$75 AU!!!? That's robbery! Dude, even with shipping you should have been able to order from a US dealer for half that at least!

Somebody has to be able to post the manual and/or wiring diagram... The one for the Duke is available, and seems to be MOSTLY applicable, tho I've seen some mention there are differences in wiring so that won't really help here for this specific bit. :(

Well, I had the necessary pages saved as a pdf but according to forum rules, you can't post or link copyright material. Fasteddy sent me a pm about it. So unless you guys buy the cd manual, I can't get it to you as you'd like, sorry.

Last edited: