RC390 Roll Over Sensor (Lean Angle Sensor)

MotoScoot

Hi Guys, anybody tried to disconnect or bypass their roll over sensor on their RC390? Or runs without the sensor plugged in?

Our race bike stalls every time it goes thru a full leaned high-speed corners reaching more than 63 degrees lean angle.

under belly 3.jpgunder belly 2.jpg

D2M

Country flag
If its a pendulum type just take the cover off or drill a small hole and fill the whole inside with silicone so the pendulum or ring is unable to move. If its electronic you will have to find the correct resistance and splice in a resistor in its place.

rompus

63 degree lean angle?? Those are elbow dragging moto gp angles. Are you seriously leaned that far? Where are you coming up with that number?

Fasteddy

Country flag
So I had some time today to confirm that the rollover sensor which uses the same +5VDC source as the side stand can be bypassed in the same way with a 3.3k ohm resistor between the red/blue (+5) and brown/green wires on the main harness side.

3_3K_rollover.jpg

janfri

So I had some time today to confirm that the rollover sensor which uses the same +5VDC source as the side stand can be bypassed in the same way with a 3.3k ohm resistor between the red/blue (+5) and brown/green wires on the main harness side.

View attachment 3897

Hi guys, could somebody confirm if this solution runs fine?
thank´s you.

takobaba

Country flag
Behind the headstem under the battery box
Thank you so much! I can see the sensor after removing the fairings but I couldn't see an easy way to get to the sensor. Do I have to remove the tank or all the battery box and everything? I couldn't find any youtube video either.