RC390 to DUKE Dash Conversion??

Jsanthuff

Country flag
Okay so i have a 15 rc390 and its really nice but i see these awesome dash's on the like 17-19 dukes and it makes me wonder if it would be possible to actually convert to the duke lcd display?? If anyone out there knows please help!

_Big_Mac_

Country flag
It's more than a display, it's linked with so many internals that I'd be surprised if it were possible. For example, bugs in that TFT could keep the lights on after the bike was turned off and drain your battery. This controls how your DRLs work, so it expects there are DRLs in the bike. It can set the ABS in supermoto mode (with the rear disabled, for backing in), so it expects a certain ABS configurability. There are a lot of bells and whistles that the old RCs didn't have and I suspect it would be a pain to work around them, if possible at all

Jsanthuff

Country flag
Thats what i was afraid of. And yeah i didnt think about the new features like that. Now that i really think about id rather have a dash that looks like an alarm clock than have a dash i cant use half the features on. I would go with universal but those wont have tbe features of mine either.