RC's on the Track

btalont

Country flag
Me at MSR Houston also. Thanks to Energy HOU for bringing up my game chasing him! He is carrying some good speed. Will try and upload a pic when I get home...my files are too big.

EnergyHOU

Me at MSR Houston also. Thanks to Energy HOU for bringing up my game chasing him! He is carrying some good speed. Will try and upload a pic when I get home...my files are too big.

Was a blast, looking forward to the next one with you! Shoot me a PM if you want to go ride out in the hill country as the temperatures come down a bit, I have a nice loop.

silvrsled

Country flag
My son at CVMA this last weekend Swept all the small bike classes and broke 2 lap records.

Attachments

• cvma 1.jpg
    cvma 1.jpg
    157.2 KB · Views: 431

Seth

Country flag
Haha, it's a section of track called 'The Mountain'! Fast left - right then a very steep rise to the top. Bit like the reverse of the Corkscrew at Laguna Seca

This is how the big boys do it.....

[video=youtube_share;WG1huFpFVV0]https://youtu.be/WG1huFpFVV0[/video]

INSANE! Totally exiting!

silvrsled

Country flag
Nice! How old? Racing for how long? Start 'em young, we need some Americans in Moto GP.
He's 16 now. races the MotoAmerica Cup series. The bike is now in club racing form without the cup restrictions but the motor is still sealed. He started late at 11 yrs old on pocket bikes. This last weekend he won all 5 of his races. Happy with his results.

Last edited:

unicorn_violence

hers is a pic from the last race weekend of the season.
I160Gbh.jpg

im going hard in the paint! lol

flagstaff

large.jpgTrack day at Arizona Motorsports Park.

Attachments

• N09_4007-(ZF-5714-80773-1-001) cropped.jpg
    N09_4007-(ZF-5714-80773-1-001) cropped.jpg
    631.7 KB · Views: 436

Drstimpy

Elite Member
Country flag
abd9a34c38d5b355c11fc2765f21bf1d.jpg

Palmer turn 7
Getting there! I’ve been prioritizing corner speed vs getting a knee down but in that turn I was lightly starting to graze the puck. [emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

simpletty

Country flag
012DA1D1-4813-479A-85EF-84235169C3F3.jpg
Corner 7 with slight elevation change. Speed is roughly around 95mph. Turned my pb lap 1:35.01, race winner was a consistent 1:33. But he’s 12 and super talented. Plus he’s roughly 100lbs where I’m all of 230 in gear... managed to take 3rd place overall for the year. Thanks to Pacman and Matt @ formula390 for all the help. Btw the kids name is Torin Collins....coming soon to British talent cup. Ya that was my competition, he kicked my butt handily.