Sato Rearsets

DCMoney

Country flag
Now available!

Sato Racing Gold Reversed GP Shift Rear Set for '15 KTM RC125 RC390 KTM RC390RS | eBay

SATO RACING | Rear Sets - KTM RC125 / RC390 ('15)

Looks like they have a short shift kit for it too, I have one on my 1198 and it helped a lot!

KTM_RC390_RS_R1.jpg

KTM_RC390_RS_R2.jpg

KTM_RC390_RS_L1.jpg

KTM_RC390_RS_L2.jpg

Looks like they have frame sliders in the works too.

Last edited:

DCMoney

Country flag

Ash797

Vortex sprockets are available, several colors to choose from but you have to call to order, they're not on the website yet. They were $72 each

ASM

They may be nice and everything but $7xx for rear sets? For sure not...

I am waiting for Woodcraft to announce theirs...have them on the other track bike and love them...and they are reasonably priced...and I like their crash-ability... :cool:

DCMoney

Country flag
I thought they were spendy... but $120 for shipping in CA... I wonder if they are mailing them or flying them out personally.

Saw another set on ebay with the $120 shipped the link above for me says free shipping.

But yeah $700+ for rear sets is too much for me.

ryandalling

I pinged the guy and he said it was a typo. Also, that they don't even have them till late summer so shipping would be delayed.

Wa2fst

Country flag
I Talked to some dude at kyle and they said they def were $700 and would have them in that week which was a few weeks ago. I would be interested to see what they actually sell for

Treachery

Country flag
I Talked to some dude at kyle and they said they def were $700 and would have them in that week which was a few weeks ago. I would be interested to see what they actually sell for
Email and ask. Dan himself seems to be the one to answer, so the price is solid.

RoninJames

well it shouldnt be TOO long until the Sato knockoffs start coming out of china :)
I had the chinese cnc'ed knocoffs on 2 consecutive bikes and NEVER had a problem.... and they cost less than $200 shipped.
last bike i sprung for Vortex (ok got a good deal on ebay) and honestly they were really no better made than the chinese knockoff satos.

I may spring for the Tyga's if there is nothing else soon... i would NEVER pay $700 for rearsets tho.