ssp 300

othebe

Country flag
That looks beautiful! Are those standard wheels that you powder coated? Looking forward to some more photos!

simpletty

Country flag
That looks beautiful! Are those standard wheels that you powder coated? Looking forward to some more photos!

standard wheels actuall stripped, painted gloss black and clear coated. I had a favor owed so it was free otherwise it would have been powder coat

=maz=

Country flag
Love the look...very sexy. :cool:
Slightly let down, just being picky here, by the seat-rubber and lack of traction pads on the tank. :)

I really like it!
... and I have 2 questions...
- what is the "PitBull" bar connected at the rear wheel axle?
- what is the purpose of the protection (?) on engine crank case? I"m surprised to see it on top of clutch instead of below the clutch

mdabyo

Country flag
pitbull is a trailer restraint. i.e. for mounting in a trailer, you take it off before you ride :) they are amazing! i love mine!

simpletty

Country flag
Love the look...very sexy. :cool:
Slightly let down, just being picky here, by the seat-rubber and lack of traction pads on the tank. :)

the seat was a last minute choice....not the best cut out. I will replace it. I do tho find that I have never required tank grips, plus I actually dont like the look of them anyway

simpletty

Country flag
the pitbull is the best trailering attachment made period. The t-rex sliders are made to protect the cases. That is the design and if you did go down on the rh side its the best place to have it attached on the clutch side. The stator side is attached to the lower part of the case

Ajig

Here's my SSP300 build: Currently racing in the 2019 Pirelli Cup here in the Philippines

2017 RC390

DSC01933.jpg
[/URL]

post image online[/IMG]