Need Help Tail light and brake light wont work

hermus123

Country flag
Hello, I have a 2017 KTM RC, however i don't have any brake lights or tail light, its completely black, i dont think its the fuse either since the lowbeam, highbeam and indicators go on that same fuse, and they work perfectly fine

Anyone have any ideas why?

B7ACKTHORN

Country flag
Check your brake switches front and back and see if they are receiving/sending the correct output voltage. If you have a blacked out tail lamp (unless done anything fancy) chances are they might have gone bust and perhaps a new unit is in the line. If everything else is lighting up except the tail lamp, chances are high you have a bust tail lamp unit.

Good luck.

hermus123

Country flag
Check your brake switches front and back and see if they are receiving/sending the correct output voltage. If you have a blacked out tail lamp (unless done anything fancy) chances are they might have gone bust and perhaps a new unit is in the line. If everything else is lighting up except the tail lamp, chances are high you have a bust tail lamp unit.

Good luck.

Thank you, i looked at it and it was just the connector for the brake and tail light that was for some reason not plugged in completely