Tyga exhaust fitted

Sturc390

Country flag
Good day all so have fitted the tyga serpent exhaust air filter and waiting on moded airbox lid now trying to decide what piggyback cdi to use and do I go for larger injector powers seems very groggy down low now any advice appreciated

KTMasean

Country flag
No experience with PCV but do have with PT on 2x Dukes (200/390) my choice will be RB.
Either the EVO (Exclusive) or the Race.

The TYGA exhaust is looking great.

Sturc390

Country flag
No experience with PCV but do have with PT on 2x Dukes (200/390) my choice will be RB.
Either the EVO (Exclusive) or the Race.

The TYGA exhaust is looking great.
OK thanks I don't understand them enough yet to make the decision been looking at the rb with easy tune or you tune

KTMasean

Country flag
OK thanks I don't understand them enough yet to make the decision been looking at the rb with easy tune or you tune
The RB EVO/Race come with a self-tune and as such will adapt to your ride environment such as altitude, humidity, temperature etc. The You-Tune obviously is an interesting gadget but not a necessity to enjoy the RB unit and just ride.

Sturc390

Country flag
The RB EVO/Race come with a self-tune and as such will adapt to your ride environment such as altitude, humidity, temperature etc. The You-Tune obviously is an interesting gadget but not a necessity to enjoy the RB unit and just ride.
OK thanks for that appreciate it

Sturc390

Country flag
Rb evo race ordered lol