Used RC 390 2015 Cam Chain Tensioner [Australia]

I have for sale a used cam chain tensioner for a 2015 model KTM RC 390. I have purchased a new one as I thought it was faulty but the problem was something completely different and ended up replacing a piston to resolve the issue. I have kept the new one in the bike but now I have a spare so if anyone is interested in making me an offer please contact me.

Manu

Country flag
How much did replacing the piston cost?
I have for sale a used cam chain tensioner for a 2015 model KTM RC 390. I have purchased a new one as I thought it was faulty but the problem was something completely different and ended up replacing a piston to resolve the issue. I have kept the new one in the bike but now I have a spare so if anyone is interested in making me an offer please contact me.

It was about $2000 AUD to replace both the piston and cylinder at the dealership including 8 hours labour and there was a 1 month wait for the parts to arrive from KTM.

The issue was piston slap.

scottt

Country flag
Do you still have tensioner for sale