Waiting Around

Olddog

Just waiting around on the release of the RC 390. Sold off my RZ 350 (Yamaha) last summer in anticipation of a new bike from KTM w/ modern features = more ride time and less maintenance. Have been riding for 50 years and been through the gambit of Jap. bikes, British bikes, American (Harley) bikes and rebuilt/restored my share of 2 and 4 strokes. Want a light weight play toy to ride on the tight curves, hills and mountains of North Georgia, North and South Carolina, plus being able to play at Road Atlanta. on track day.

Olddog

VAG944

Welcome to the forum of the former RZ owners club! LOL You'll always regret selling an RZ...........23yrs and it still brings a tear to my eye! :( ;)

Olddog

Welcome to the forum of the former RZ owners club! LOL You'll always regret selling an RZ...........23yrs and it still brings a tear to my eye! :( ;)

My RZ was a PIA - rebuilt engine 3 X and did a lot of modifications to frame and front end. Never seemed to get it sorted out the way I wanted it to respond. Had a lot more fun w/ my RD 350's and RD 400's. Miss them much more. They were more fun to work on and rebuild and my last Daytona 400 was a screamer - bare bones brawler. Looking forward to getting more out of the RC 390 w/ a better (lighter) pipe,K&N air filter, suspension parts, and tune. Wouldn't mind getting a set of wave rotors and better pads also.

Olddog