Wanted adjustable Rearsets footpegs for RC 390 bike

Formula390

Supporting Vendor
Vendor
Country flag
I don't think you are going to find anyone selling used rearsets. Maybe you would, but that's a pretty iffy route to look to for getting your RC track ready. There are a number of rearsets available for the RC. There's the Tyga ones I carry (OB Of course I think they are the best), as well as sets from Driven and Woodcraft. There's the "cheap chinese" ones off eBay as well, but you're going to have a hard time finding spares in the even of a step off when the bike goes down. I carry spares for the Tyga sets in inventory at all times, and the spares are actually quote affordable.

green_bread

Country flag
from rc cupbike rearsets not good so much?

That is the general consensus. I believe it was difficult to source replacement parts for them, IIRC.

I would recommend the Tyga or the Driven rearsets. I have run both and both are excellent pieces. I had issues with the Tyga heel guards breaking on me, even with the updated design. Switched over to the Drivens and have been VERY happy with them. Their customer service is very good, too! Matt has excellent customer service, as well, so I dont really think you could go wrong, either way.