KTMPerformance

One of the best products on market for your KTM, 14 lbs lighter than stock wheels! Superb quality, excellent fit.

Comes with sprocket carrier(fits factory sprocket!) and hardware. does not include rotor hardware(OEM will work).

We've added a bunch of options available for these wheels too

• Titanium Rotor hardware (fits better than stock)
  • Ceramic Wheel Bearings (Free installation upon request)
  • Lightweight orange aluminum sprocket
  • Front/rear wave rotors

KTM Store :: KTM Street Powerparts :: RC390 :: Wheel and Drive :: Marchesini Forged Aluminum Wheel Set

IMG_7222.jpgIMG_7223.jpgIMG_7252.jpgIMG_7256.jpgIMG_7262.jpgIMG_7263.jpgIMG_7266.jpgIMG_7268.jpg

KTM Store :: KTM Street Powerparts :: RC390 :: Wheel and Drive :: Marchesini Forged Aluminum Wheel Set

ToraTora

Country flag
Absolutely gorgeous!

Nearly $3K with all the options. Expensive, but probably the nicest thing you can do for your RC.

green_bread

Country flag
Oh Mylanta! I NEED these.... so, Chad.. about that sponsorship... ;)

152f3aw.gif

KTMPerformance

I Want!!

Works out at about £1600, the OE kit still fits?

The dollar is in your favor!

and Yes, if you are simply moving your rotors,sprocket, tires to the new wheels you do not need any additional parts, we just offer a bunch or really cool upgrades!

Andy

Country flag
I presume these are released because of the Supersport 300 series?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

edderz 33

For half of the price i can find mint condition 2nd hand marchesini wheel for RS125 or moto3 in the internet. Yup, it wont be straight forward PnP thing but definetely doable with lesser cost.

CDN Duke

Country flag
For half of the price i can find mint condition 2nd hand marchesini wheel for RS125 or moto3 in the internet. Yup, it wont be straight forward PnP thing but definetely doable with lesser cost.

Not sure your point here edderz, used stuff can always be had for less than new. This is a forum sponsor vendor's thread in the vendors section of the forum promoting a new product.