What do you wear and what are you looking to buy!?

VAG944

Leathers: Shift SR-1 suit (fits like it was custom), SR-1 jacket, Shift Air Avenger jacket, Dainese Pro C2 pants, Shift SR1 gloves, Dainese winter gloves (at least for Arizona they worked!!)
Helmets: HJC AC-12 Carbon and a Diablo
Boots: Sidi Vertigo

I use to work where we sold Fox Racing products so I got lots of Shift clothing super cheap when they made road gear. :p

I'd like to get a new helmet, liking the Shoei X-12 Trajectory TC-5.

Attachments

• 675.jpg
    675.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 694
Last edited:

Treachery

Country flag
I'm a gear whore, so I'm (hopefully) looking to buy nothing.

Except maybe that Dainese jacket I saw on sale...

motoarch

GjBKfrQl.jpg

Spidi leathers
Alpinestar boots
Dainese gloves
Shark helmet
Force field back protector

May have to replace my helmet this season. Will probably be another shark

I have a ton of other stuff for street riding. I couldn't name most of it anymore. Just put it on and ride

Last edited:

Texas250

Teknic, Teknic, and more Teknic. Supervent Pro jacket, Supervent mesh pants, Supervent short mesh gloves. Chicane leather perforated jacket, Murcury leather perforated pants with sliders, Lightning leather gloves. I also have some leather waterfroof winter gloves. Boots are Sidi Vertigo Air, and Fly Racing waterfroof. Helmet is Shoei Qwest in white. I used to be a Teknic dealer, so I got all my gear at cost with no tax and no shipping, then the company folded. Now I watch CL for more Teknic gear. Such a great quality product at a fair price, too bad.

ray

ARAI RX-Q
Dianese Superspeed 2 piece leathers
Dianese gloves( forgot the model)
XPD XP5X Full boots

Custom Full Leather Suit
and A* textile jacket and pants for the street Jacket

1506026_10155140343750058_150119151696260600_n.jpg10929064_10155146808350058_6992884952238451817_n.jpg

Seth

Country flag
Got the Drake Air by Dainese this weekend. Feels safe and vents good. Also ordered the super speed textile. Ah yea venting and great protection and looks. Cant beat it. Also the jacket and pants zip together.

paige

Screen Shot 2015-06-01 at 2.40.38 PM.jpg

vanson leathers + gloves
dainese avant boots
shoei rf1100 helmet
spidi back protector

green_bread

Country flag
From top to bottom:

Helmet: Bell Star Carbon or AGV Corsa
Suit: Dainese Laguna Seca Evo
Undersuit: Moto D
Gloves: Dainese Full Metal Pro
Boots: Dainese TRQ In

My boots are worn through the toe sliders, through the leather, and starting to eat in to the toe box from me not learning to get them up on the peg higher. I think Im going to try to pick up a pair of the Dainese Axial Pro's... if I can get them for a good price.

My Retro Career

Head >> HJC CL14
Body >> Sedici Rapido
Gloves >> in the market for newbies
Leggings >> textile for now
Feet >> Doc Martens...(hey I'm a street rider...)

Mine's not exactly High Street Fashion stuff, but they were affordable and fits well.

So next up I'm in the market for some gloves and leather pants. And boots if I decide to do track days

Arahant

Country flag
I bought most of my gear from KTM when I got my rc390 as my first bike... mesh pants and jacket that zip together in the back... they are very nice in warm weather... but anything below like 22c and I'm abit cold in them. I bought a nice leather jacket by CMC which is for colder weather riding.

I recently got a decent deal on some nice new pants for colder weather riding but they would be good for alot of situations. They are a FirstGear TPG Escape Pants, waterproof with nice removable liner that you could wear like regular pants kinda. They are very nice only piece I would recommend to anyone.

I still need to get a pair of good riding boots, I might buy another pair of pants aswell for cold weather that don't feel as bulky as the escape pants, I kinda feel like the escape pants are more for adventure riding, they feel like snow pants tbh. Maby I need some leather pants or something.

I have some leather gloves which fit very nice but they don't have any knuckle protection so thats another thing I should probably upgrade to. When I bought my gear at KTM I bought a helmet, it looks great with my mesh stuff from ktm, but I noticed after wearing it for awhile that it doesn't fit very good anymore... when I bought it it fit very snugly... but the foam sort of shrunk/wore down and now it doesn't fit all that well. I had a shoei helmet I had boughten last year when I was going to start riding but didnt.. i tried that on and woah! so much better, I won't be buying anymore cheap helmets... really the cost was the same anyways. I still might buy another helmet, maby one that was designed to have an audio system in it but maby it doesnt matter still have to do more research.

psych0hans

Country flag
For the track:

Helmet: Bell Arrow
Suit: Teknic Violator
Undersuit: Compression shirt and pants
Gloves: Teknic
Boots: Teknic Chicane

For the streets:

Helmet: LS2
Jacket: Mesh
Pants: Mesh
Gloves: Rjays
Boots: Teknic Defender

Tomjenkins

I have multiples, bit of a gear whore myself...

I like to wear:
Helmet - AGV K3 SV
Jacket - Dainese C2 Pelle Racing
Bottoms - Dainese Delta Pro C2
Boots - Sidi Cobras
Gloves - Alpine Stars Sp2

Also wear:
- Dainese Laguna Seca D-Dry jacket
- Dainese Goretex Trousers
- Alpine Stars Sp8 gloves

Looking to buy:
- AGV K3 SV Guy Martin Britten edition
- Sidi Mag 1s
- Dainese 1pc...

UMZenki

963840_10100942026423397_1729478794_o (1) (640x295).jpg
AXO leathers, gloves, and Boots
Suomy for the noggin'
T-Pro Forcefield back protector and Helimot chest protector

gets the job done.

yo69xl

Got the Drake Air by Dainese this weekend. Feels safe and vents good. Also ordered the super speed textile. Ah yea venting and great protection and looks. Cant beat it. Also the jacket and pants zip together.

How do you like them pants ?? I bought the dainese Air-frame jacket and Im looking for a decent pair of pants to go with it .

Updated most of my gear when I got the RC since my other gear was 10-15 years old.

Helmet: Arai Signet Q
Jacket: KTM Powerwear Evo Jacket
Gloves: KTM Powerwear Radical X Gloves
Pants: Alpinestars Track Leather Pants
Boots: Alpinestars Supertech R Boots

Would like to get full gauntlet leather gloves when and if it ever gets cold in Southern California.

Willasan

I commute daily by bike and ride canyons for fun, so I feel a bit like a gear whore.

Helmet: Shoei RF1200 with Sena SMH10
Jacket: Alpinestars Jaws, REV'IT Airwave (Both have matching back pro)
Gloves: REV'IT Chevron, Alpinestars Apex, Alpinestars GP Pro
Pants: REV'IT Airwave
Boots: Alpinestars SMX 1, Axo Aragon, Alpinestars SMX 6
Backpack: Kriega R25 with Kube pocket
Back Pro: Joe Rocket/Forcefield Speedmaster
Suit: Teknic Xcelerator

Treachery

Country flag
On the RC:
Helmet: Givi X.01 Explorer
Gloves: Held Agadir in hot weather, Held Steves when it's normal
Jacket: RevIt Ignition or Dainese Zen Evo
Pants: RevIt mesh, Dainese Drake Air, Draggin' Jeans
Boots: Sidi Vortice Air when it's hot or Vertigo Rain when it's not
Ear plugs 100%, back brace/kidney belt on everything but the RC.

Looking to buy? Well, I'm a gear whore, so...
I'd like to find something in black/orange. I just can't decide if I want hot weather or two season.
Mesh, I've thought about the Scorpion Eddy, but I'm inclined to something built a little more substantial.
The AGVSport Breeze perforated leather jacket comes in black/orange, but it appears to be kind of light-duty.
Textile, I like the RevIt Shield and the Speed and Strength Chain Reaction.

Truth is, I've kinda got the wallet sewn shut right now, because I have every intention of buying a rear shock.

JKBC

Helmet: white AGV open-face and Scott goggles. The Bell open face (which I would have bought) don't have the goggle securing snap strap on the back anymore but the AGV's still do and worse yet the Bell's don't have padding in the ear area making them feel like you're wearing a half helmet...I guess they did that to accommodate intercom, or what-ever you call it? I wear glasses and goggles prevent losing an expensive pair. The lens of the Scott goggles is still perfect after removing bug splatter many times. As far as an open face goes I'm old school...including I smoked for 33 years (quit on April 25 2011 at 2am...never had one puff since) and wearing a full-face always felt like I then had a Teletubby sized head. Of course you should wear a full-face on the track.

Jacket and pants: KTM Pegscratch EVO
These are meant for all year and rain with removable liners and nice black and orange design with the KTM logo showing boldly in multiple spots. I really like them and it's the first time I haven't been wearing a leather jacket on a street-bike

Gloves: KTM Pure Adventure gloves
which also have bold KTM logo showing and don't have the ugly plastic knuckle things a lot of gloves have now.

Boots: Alpinestars made for KTM
...not in the current Powerwear catalog but almost the same as the WEB GTX boots on page 49...the gloves I bought are on that page too.

Backpack: KTM All Elements Pack (page 96) made by OGIO
Excellent rainproof design which can hold about as much as you could be comfortable carrying on your back.