Who's right? Lorenzo or Rossi ?

HardRacing

Supporting Vendor
Country flag
Who watched the San Marino Moto GP Race this past weekend ?

Well, it sounds like Lorenzo's lashing out @ Rossi for aggressive moves during the race.

We want to know, what do you think ?

MotoGP San Marino: Rossi/Lorenzo in post-race verbal spat

Jorge%20Lorenzo%20MotoGP%20San%20Marino%202016.jpg

simpletty

Country flag
Who watched the San Marino Moto GP Race this past weekend ?

Well, it sounds like Lorenzo's lashing out @ Rossi for aggressive moves during the race.

We want to know, what do you think ?

MotoGP San Marino: Rossi/Lorenzo in post-race verbal spat

Jorge%20Lorenzo%20MotoGP%20San%20Marino%202016.jpg

Lorenzo did not have the pace, he was holding up Rossi and he took the move that made him go in front. There have been way more questionable passes this season than that. Lorenzo is sore because Yamaha is replacing him. He cant win in the rain, he is a great rider, but sunshine only. He is no were near the caliber of Rossi or Marquez as of late and his lack of podiums shows it.Pedroza tore it up and desrved that win. He was hell on two wheels that day. And obviously if Rossi had committed an infraction race officials would have penalized him for doing so.

=maz=

Country flag
It's racing...Rossi didn't make a dangerous move but it was aggressive. At that level of competition only a sook would complain about it, specially in a press conference.

Chris The Welder

Lorenzo is a whiner. He's always got something to say when things don't go his way. It's a well known fact that the two of them despise each other. Like it or not Rossi is Moto GP, he can talk some smack sometimes to but, a hundred thousand people don't go to a GP to see Lorenzo. one thing is for sure, the last few seasons, this season especially has been great for the fans. I get up in the middle of the night to watch every race live.

simpletty

Country flag
Lorenzo is a whiner. He's always got something to say when things don't go his way. It's a well known fact that the two of them despise each other. Like it or not Rossi is Moto GP, he can talk some smack sometimes to but, a hundred thousand people don't go to a GP to see Lorenzo. one thing is for sure, the last few seasons, this season especially has been great for the fans. I get up in the middle of the night to watch every race live.

So do I. Watch p1 through p4 and q1 and q2. Those are some early mornings but these guys make it worth losing some sleep any day. Lorenzo often complains too much, I agree, See if he can ride a ducati next year. Its a great bike and has proven it can win. See what honda and yamaha pull out of the bag for next year. Looking forward to Aragon