MNNTHBX

Supporting Vendor
Country flag
Ok I am going to give my 2 cents worth - I am just a forum user with no gains to be made either way - Re Bazzaz vs PCV and Pipe as this is a thread started for the Yoshi dual pipe here is my findings as the end user purchaser -

Initially I had idle issues etc very bad - purchased as Bazzaz and had it installed with a fuel pipe - very similar to the ackro - Seriously the Bazzaz was no good at all after flicking the Bazza and installing a PCV - instantly the problem was resolved - OK back to the thread title - Yoshi Dual pipe -

I have just installed the Yoshi pipe with a map from CJ Wells - and running the open air box lid with K& N filter - A map was supplied for this set up From KTM Performance - The difference now is like night and day - I have been riding bikes for some 37 years - I do know my bikes - I need no one to supply me any data etc... to prove to me any gains here or there - This set up is totally brilliant - Smoothest idle I have ever had on the 390 - smoothest power delivery with the front wheel so easy to come up and with the sweetest exhaust tone - the bike now feels like it has been manufactured in Austria - I am not kidding - Don't get me wrong Methnnbx make some really awesome products - I run their mirror wedges - fork swing arm protectors - open air box lid and these are all precision items but as for the Bazzaz it is rubbish - Everyone will have their own opinion and everyone is entitled to do so - this is my opinion and I am not green to bikes - Thanks

I would like to point out that a tuner is only as good as the map in it, and likely your bike didn't like what was in it. It's not a case where the result was simply because of the brand. Secondly, I'd like to again state the the PCV works great as well. Both are a cut above the rest, given proper mapping. Nowhere have I said the PCV doesn't work, because it does, but my point was to say the Bazzaz doesn't is simply bunk.

Last edited:

MNNTHBX

Supporting Vendor
Country flag
Uhhmmm...please elaborate. Last time I checked...the technical specifications don't allow for any modifications of that matter...
Sorry, got long winded on that indeed. Should simply read Moto America, where in fact some of the best teams in racing choose to use their products.

I would like to point out that a tuner is only as good as the map in it, and likely your bike didn't like what was in it. It's not a case where the result was simply because of the brand. Secondly, I'd like to again state the the PCV works great as well. Both are a cut above the rest, given proper mapping. Nowhere have I said the PCV doesn't work, because it does, but my point was to say the Bazzaz doesn't is simply bunk.

Funny thing is - I purchased the Bazzaz of you guys and gave you all the mods I had on my bike and it was a flop - end of story - This is the thread for the Yoshi pipe - In saying that the Yoshi with the PCV tuned by CJ Wells works perfect - I'm only posting my first hand experiences I am no tuner etc... but I do not what worked for me and what didn't - Thanks

MNNTHBX

Supporting Vendor
Country flag
Funny thing is - I purchased the Bazzaz of you guys and gave you all the mods I had on my bike and it was a flop - end of story - This is the thread for the Yoshi pipe - In saying that the Yoshi with the PCV tuned by CJ Wells works perfect - I'm only posting my first hand experiences I am no tuner etc... but I do not what worked for me and what didn't - Thanks
I'm not debating your experience, or arguing with you, and I fully believe what you say. All bikes act different. All I'm saying is we use and sell A LOT of units to happy customers, and we know first hand how well the unit works. If you contacted us with issues, we would have helped, but I don't know that happened. Again, the Yosh and PCV do work. I posted here to debunk a blatant marketing smear (not posted by you), nothing more. Lets leave it at that, and let this thread return to it's normal programming.

Last edited:
A question to anyone else that has fitted the Yoshi dual pipes - Is there a secret or something I am missing in installing the 2 x muffler sections? - Followed the instructions to a "T" but still have a little bit of play at the muffler pipe connection - not a biggy but would like it to be a nice tight fit- any suggestions most welcome - apart from that very small issue these pipes are top notch - Cheers