New Yoshimura Exhaust coming!!!

RobbiRob76

I will have images later today!!! Be prepared it is awesome! I am at a dealer show in Madison WI. Already have one on reserve as soon as they are in a few weeks!

MrGrody

I will have images later today!!! Be prepared it is awesome! I am at a dealer show in Madison WI. Already have one on reserve as soon as they are in a few weeks!
It wouldn't happen to be tucked under bike would it? I personally hate seeing a canister hanging out the side of the bike.

shortpballer

I was just thinking about ordering the Remus exhaust that I found. I can't wait to see some images of this one. Good thing I didn't order yet!

shortpballer

Maybe a stupid question, but that is race only right? Don't see where you would put your license plate or turn signals...

I thought you meant it was going to be under the bike like the stock exhaust :(

JKBC

Here's a Japanese website with RC 390 parts. KTM POWER PARTS Custom Parts fits KTM RC390 | Online motorcycle parts & accessories store
I'd seen Yoshimura KTM RC 390 something or other weeks ago and can't remember what it was...just tried in vain to stumble on it.
I just picked up this KTM POWER PARTS : Front Head Stock Stand [69329965000] from my KTM dealer along with the rear stand. Well the rear stand is easy to figure out...the bike is on it now. But I wish the 'front lifting device' came with instructions as I'm puzzled as how to use it.

Willasan

I really like the look of that, but the turn signal and license plate would probably end up killing the clean lines.

Bagwell

Country flag
OldVet, just take the airbox lid off or add the aftermarket open lid and you have a LOT of intake noise when on throttle. :)

JKBC

The pin goes in the hole in the bottom of the triple clamp (it has a cover on it) remove the cover and slip the pin in the hole and lift.
Yes I know where the pin goes, and have that RC 390 part as well, but I'd still like to have instructions or a video of the stand being used and there seems to be none available.