2015 KTM RC390 Only 1905 miles!

rc_Guy

SOLD!!!

2015 KTM RC 390. Clean title, excellent cosmetic/mechanical condition, never down. Have title, maintenance docs and both keys in hand. Tags just paid, good til May 2018.*

Original owner. First service was completed at 977 miles.
Currently only 1905 miles on the odometer.

MODS:*

KTM PowerParts Racing Bubble Windscreen
KTM PowerParts Ergo seat*
KTM PowerParts Tank Protector
Vagabond Fender eliminator*
MNNTHBX Mirror Wedges/Extenders
Swing spools
CNC levers*

This sale will also include all stock parts... OEM seat, windscreen, levers, factory rear fender. Reason for selling is I bought a bigger bike and no room for the RC390 in my garage.

Avoid dealer fees and tax! $4500 OBO...OBO!IMG_20170327_180744.jpgIMG_20170403_185810.jpgIMG_20170327_180910.jpgIMG_20170327_180839.jpgIMG_20170327_180441.jpgIMG_20170327_180900.jpgIMG_20170327_180455.jpg

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Last edited:

rc_Guy

The valves was also checked at the first service and they were all with in spec. I have the service record from MotoWorld in El Cajon whom did the work and I purchased the bike new from.

rc_Guy

I guess you would hire a shipping company that specializes in shipping vehicles. Maybe check out:

http://www.uship.com/motorcycles/

Motorcycle Shipping | HaulBikes Motorcycle Transport |

I personally never used a shipping company before. But there's a lot of companies that does these sort of things if you Google "motorcycle shipping"
Interested . But....How does a person get a motorcycle bought in So Cal to Orlando Florida ?

Seth

Country flag
I see you have the Power parts tank protector. How did you prep the matte finish for the stickers. Do you think they helped with grip during braking when on a straight line?

rc_Guy

I see you have the Power parts tank protector. How did you prep the matte finish for the stickers. Do you think they helped with grip during braking when on a straight line?
Just wiped the fairing down with a damper towel and applied the sticker.

Honestly it didn't do much as my knees never touched them when I rode it. Felt like it was too low and it should had been made to apply to the part of the tank with the white sticker. I'm not an agressive rider so maybe I'm doing wrong. Looks cool though!