Durango new guy

Matrix

Hello my fellow riders. I am joining you from the heart of the Rockies. Looking forward to figuring out this amazing machine!

Joe

JKBC

Hello my fellow riders. I am joining you from the heart of the Rockies. Looking forward to figuring out this amazing machine!

Joe
Hi Joe. Great looking bike isn't it. I find it has a firm ride, as a sport bike should, but does soak up bumps surprisingly well and kind of feels like a bigger than it is bike.
I wonder if the Feds will tolerate Colorado and the other 3 having recreational cannabis use legal 4ever?...Maybe a GOP President would end it? Marijuana is under Federal law there after all. Hope if you smoke it you do it when you're done driving, riding and working for the day just like with beer.

Matrix

Hi Joe. Great looking bike isn't it. I find it has a firm ride, as a sport bike should, but does soak up bumps surprisingly well and kind of feels like a bigger than it is bike.
I wonder if the Feds will tolerate Colorado and the other 3 having recreational cannabis use legal 4ever?...Maybe a GOP President would end it? Marijuana is under Federal law there after all. Hope if you smoke it you do it when you're done driving, riding and working for the day just like with beer.

Smoking isn't my thing but to each their own. I am a firm believer in we each get a chance to make our own choices. I see a lot of guys drink and ride too and equally, not my style. After the riding day is done, its time to enjoy a cold brew and think about the next days ride.

Had a solid four hours of riding this morning...damn I love these bikes! :)

micah360

nice... I'm in Colorado too (Denver area though). Fun bike huh? I'm loving mine. Got about 650 miles on her already!