FS: Competition Werkes Exhaust

D

Deleted member 452

900 miles in a year and you live in sunny California??? I put that many miles on my bike in 2 weekends last summer : )

emiller

Country flag
900 miles in a year and you live in sunny California??? I put that many miles on my bike in 2 weekends last summer : )

I “live” in California but I’m almost never at home, my job requires me to travel 70% of the time, so you can get a better picture I put on my car around 1700 miles on 2016. Is a 2008 Lancer Evolution GSR with a total of 23,089 miles in the ODO.

D

Deleted member 452

I hear you. My 2006 John Cooper Works Mini Cooper has 25K miles because I had a 3 mile commute prior to working from home 4 years ago. My bike already has 12.5K miles on it and should have more miles than my car in a couple years.

Thetonious

Dammit! I literally watched the forum for months looking for one and gave up and bought a new one the VERY same day you posted yours and I'm in LA! Oh well. :)

emiller

Country flag
I just took off the exhaust here is a picture of it, the exhaust will ship in original box with original mounting hardware.

20170120_115913_zpsqkfbnw3h.jpg

Thetonious

I just finished installing mine over the weekend. What a PITA! Thanks to this forum I was able to get it done solo. That bottom pin was a bitch to get out.

CDN Duke

Country flag
I just finished installing mine over the weekend. What a PITA! Thanks to this forum I was able to get it done solo. That bottom pin was a bitch to get out.

Just to be clear for anyone else who hasn't done their exhaust yet, it's not the Werkes exhaust that's a PITA, it's removing the stocker...