Oregon racer here...

ryandalling

Got my bike Thursday and I'm hoping to have her race ready by Friday morning of this week. Fingers crossed. Waiting on a few parts, but have her close. If anybody has a side stand kill switch idea, let me know ASAP. Portland, Oregon. Moving up from racing the ninja 250. Thanks.

Attachments

• IMG_7051-M.jpg
    IMG_7051-M.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 215

fos373

Ryan

For the side stand switch here is what I did: the kickstand has a magnet/metal piece. I moved the harness under the seat and RTV'd and taped the magnet to the sensor. Then I used some heavy duty velcro and mounted it where the tool kit was. Has held up so far. I also have the bypass sensor but have not needed it yet....

ryandalling

I need to get the gearing right for PIR as it has a really long straight. I think I will smoke them at the line, out of the corners, and mid corner... but I may need taller gearing.

Tokyolow81

Ryan, thanks for that info. Did you happen to get the dyno numbers before upgrading the exhaust?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fos373

Ryan - I havent been able to find counter shaft sprockets but did get rears from Tyga. I went one down in the back and it's much smoother. I'm at Chuckwalla in CA this weekend.

Ausracer

Hi all, in response to the side stand switch. Taping a magnet works fine. I bypassed it by using a resistor of 3.9Kohms which fed 2.1V into the ECU in place of the original signal from the hall effect sensor on the side stand. It works fine. Fitted the resistor in a plug from "Eastern Beaver". Hope this helps. Cheers

ryandalling

(Pinging the rev limiter?) .... Insanely so... I am dropping two teeth in back and will be on track this weekend. Will see how it goes.