big_sur

Yes, your KTM dealer can remap for you (though it may not run optimally with this map and without an exhaust)

Fasteddy

Country flag
Or just remove the solenoid and stuff a 22K ohm resistor in its place, the ECU will be none the wiser ;^)
A 1/4 watt resistor with the ends doubled over in a tight u shape will plug right in...
This is pic of SuperDuke as it is readily accessible.

20160223_191023.jpg

Lemans_72

Going to document all parts used fitment and etc here for archive usage.
2015 RC390 bought new in April

-Rode it 10ft in the parking lot and intalled the Akrapovic map 100% better but not great still.
- Installed Arrow Street Thunder Ti with full baffle and Akrapovic hanger
- Put on PP seat and Windshield(My butt was happy)
- Got rid of the stock mirrors and put on bar ends.
- Installed G2 quick turn throttle tube from MNNTHBX
- Installed premapped PCV from Cjwell, might be a bit fat but haven't got it on a dyno yet. Fixed all the wonky fueling issues.
-Pulled evap can and capped line on throttle body
- Installed TechSpec tank grips for an RC8( all they had at the time.)
I rode it like this for 3000 miles then did a few track days and got hooked hard! This is where it quickly devolved.

- Redid forks with racetech .75? springs and 7wt oil.
- Refurbished R6 rear shock with 12.0 spring.
- Dunlop A13 tires. (Love Em)
- Tyga got a huge order, sprocket, tail, belly, windshield, rearsets(Formula390)
- CJwells hooked me up again with the ABS delete lines from Spiegler which do NOT fit with Tyga rearsets. Had custom ones made.
- Driven top triple and Halo clip ons for my own inability to lean forward due to my dirt background. These bars dont really fit with the stock fairing, the throttle cable would hang on the inner windshield. With the Tyga front clip it clears but the start button hits the battery tray now. Not sure what I am going to do about it yet.
- Pulled rad fan because it had failed anyway( Under warranty)
- 320mm Galfer rotor(KTM) with Brembo pads from Cjwells again.
- Safety wired everything (Mind the blasted drain plugs, tricky little bastards.)
- Shorai battery, very difficult to secure it since its so much smaller but hey thats 5lbs
- K&N air filter with the lid removed
- Kickstand pulled with the resistor that Chad (Cjwells) gave me
- Pulled ign and wired it together so the right handlebar switch is the ignition now. Not shown
- All pro shift dentent arm from Cjwells again!
- Painted it! 2005 ford bright white and RAL 2009.
- RK MXZ4 chain and AFAM front sprocket

Thats all I can remember for now. Any questions just ask!

How did you removed your head light to fit the nose cone ?
Cant find instructions to fit the cone.

Nice build by the way !