Superpacman13

Supporting Vendor
Vendor
Country flag
I'm pullin for ya, we're all in this together. :)

Now, y'all keep sending in those orders so I can manage to walk in here again! I'm never going to get more storage built if I can't make enough room to move around first!!!! LOL I do almost have a path cut to the desktop CNC on the back bench and the large format laser cutter/engraver next to the window... Almost! I'm going to try building some hanging shelving that I can fasten to the ceiling. I've got enough room between where the bay door ends and the row of lights to hang two hanging shelves the full width of the area which will HOPEFULLY get me enough space to breath in here again.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
Ordered inpromptu rearsets. Your welcome! But truthfully thank you so much!

ToraTora

Country flag
Hey Matt,

Okay--post when you are going to make the next order, and I'll see where I am with my project. Thanks much!

Formula390

Supporting Vendor
Vendor
Country flag
Hey Matt,

Okay--post when you are going to make the next order, and I'll see where I am with my project. Thanks much!

The Tyga mid-panels should be coming out of production soon. The mold is finished, so they are running production on those parts now. When they are ready I'll order up those pieces as I've had a few folks express interest in them... so I'll order probably 10 sets of each of those. It's easy enough to put your parts in the box with them at the time.

If anyone else has any "non-KTM" parts they are wanting from Tyga y'all can give me a heads up on them and I can coordinate with folks to get those here in the US for far cheaper Domestic shipping as well.

Formula390

Supporting Vendor
Vendor
Country flag
Hey Matt,

Heads up folks. Anyone wanting non-KTM parts from Tyga, send me your orders now.

I'm putting in my stock resupply order, as well as ordering the mid-panels which are now available. The mid panels come in "A" and "B" panels. The inner (black) panel on the stock bodywork will be carbon fiber. The "outter" skin part (white on stock bodywork) is currently available in fiberglass (GRP) but I'll be ordering them in Carbon as well and will have those in stock too once they also come out of production (not currently on the Tyga website) for those who are looking for a full carbon look. Note, the Tyga A and B mid panels are a set, and can't be mix-and-matched with the OEM panels. So if one is wanting to (for example) replace the black plastic inner panel on the OEM bodywork, you can't just order the Tyga B inner panel and swap it out for your OEM inner black plastic part. This is similar to the Tyga Tank/Battery cover. The Tyga parts work perfectly together, but you can't just swap out one of the other for the OEM parts. You gotta go with both being OEM, or both being Tyga. Hopefully that makes sense to everyone. :)

Assembly:
Mid-Left.jpg Mid-Right.jpg

Right side components:
Mid-Outer_Panel-A-Right.jpg Mid-Inner_Panel-B-Right.jpg

Left side components:
Mid-Outer_Panel-A-Left.jpg Mid-Inner_Panel-B-Left.jpg

Once the A panels are out of production and in Carbon, I'll post photos of those as well. Anyone interested in these (Carbon Fiber and/or Fiberglass) parts, give me a heads up so I know how much "extra" stock to order so I don't potentially just run out of inventory immediately.

Edwardp33

Country flag
I cannot find the post with the pictures for the new steering damper but I swung by Formula390 the other day and the steering damper is very nice. I liked the adjustments and there is no flex in the 1/2 inch upright rod. It is light and strong and mounts nicely will little effort. Definitely on my list after I pick up some rear sets.

reenmachine

Country flag
Matt-
Is the race bellypan compatible with the stock exhaust? I'm doing my upgrades in phases (thanks for the shock and springs!) and need to know if the chicken comes before the egg.

Formula390

Supporting Vendor
Vendor
Country flag
Matt-
Is the race bellypan compatible with the stock exhaust? I'm doing my upgrades in phases (thanks for the shock and springs!) and need to know if the chicken comes before the egg.

Yes they are completely compatible. In either the fiberglass, or carbon fiber.

Formula390

Supporting Vendor
Vendor
Country flag
When will the Tyga exhaust be available?
That's a little bit of gazing into the crystal ball, but preliminary testing of the design on the dyno has been finished. Developing the PCv mapping for it has been underway I believe, but the real one to answer that is Matt @ Tyga. It'll be in the "soon" timeframe, most likely that meaning the next month, probably. Development takes time and there are unknown variables that are unexpected... But it's the number one thing he's working on, and has been for the last month. I'm anticipating it being in my April shipment currently.

Formula390

Supporting Vendor
Vendor
Country flag
Will there be a duke exhaust from tyga?
Maybe. I think Matt @Tyga wants to build one, as well as a "Race" exhaust which may be like the Akrapovic/Arrow style for the RC390...

Part of the problem with developing one is they don't have a Duke there. I've been helping with developing rearsets for the Duke, but I have to mail 3D printed parts to a guy in Vancouver, WA, then get pictures of the resulting fitment, and send the photos to Matt. If you know of anyone near Austin, TX with a Duke who would be up for being a fitment Mule, we could possible shorten the iteration timeframe ESPECIALLY for something like an exhaust.

Formula390

Supporting Vendor
Vendor
Country flag
Wouldn't the RC exhaust also fit the Duke? I believe the Akra is the same for both?
The Akrapovic goes out the side. The Tyga exhaust is a dual under tail. I believe the tail on the Duke is different and just (most) of the front of the frame is the same.